This $9 Kmart find is flying off the shelves: 'I use mine all the time!'

Pizza is a beloved dish for many—a slice of freshly baked bread and an assortment of savoury toppings can hit the spot occasionally.

However, storing leftover slices can be a hassle, as they take up too much space in the fridge or get squished and lose their appeal in unsuitable containers.

Kmart once again proves their ability to develop solutions with a product made especially for pizza enthusiasts.

Kmart's Collapsible Pizza Storage ($9) is a space-saving remedy that keeps pizza airtight and fresh.

Whether you're packing for a camping trip, preparing for a picnic, or want to include a slice in your lunchbox, this nifty item is a perfect way to store your savoury treat.

It features five dividers to keep your slices separated.

compressed-pizza storage.jpeg
Kmart’s Collapsible Pizza Storage ($9) is a convenient, space-saving tool designed for pizza lovers. Image Credit: Kmart

The storage is dishwasher-safe and BPA-free, ticking all the boxes for convenience and health safety.

The excitement over this product isn't just hearsay; Kmart's promotional video on social media recently went viral, amassing over 64,000 views from enthusiastic viewers.

'Shut up and take my money,' one commenter wrote.

'I use mine all the time!' another vouched for the item.

The pizza container isn't the only item from Kmart that's been making waves.

Another product that has caught shoppers' attention is a $19 kitchen organising turntable.

Anita Birges, a Sydney-based organising guru, showcased the item on social media and called it the 'best kitchen organising solution'.

The clear, 50 cm turntable was praised for making hard-to-reach items accessible—perfect for deep cupboards and under-sink storage.

These Kmart finds are just a couple of examples of how a small investment can significantly improve daily life.

The retail giant once again proved themselves as a treasure trove for items that can cater to certain needs.

For members always looking for practical and affordable solutions, these products are worth considering.
Key Takeaways

• Kmart launched a $9 collapsible pizza storage container that generated excitement among shoppers.
  • The container is designed to save space in the fridge and keep pizza slices airtight and fresh.
  • The product went viral on social media and has been highly praised by customers.
  • Alongside the pizza storage container, Kmart's $19 clear extra large 50cm turntable for kitchen organisation has also received positive reviews.
What are your thoughts on these products? Do they live up to the hype? Share your experiences and let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

Sponsored
Not for me , more plastic in the pantry /fridge. I put the leftovers on our plates for next time , that is usually 2 slices each and cover with empty recycled food bags . I warm them up in the sandwich press , leave them a little open , done in a few minutes .

Reactions: 52-KID
Never knew those containers existed. Depending on the Pizza shop you go to different size pizzas

I’m quite impressed with the pizza container. We don’t eat pizza often but when we do there are usually a few slices left over.

Reactions: Ezzy