This $12 Kmart has shoppers impressed: 'Money very well spent!'

Kmart is well-known for its quality and affordable homeware, and we’ve surely seen their genius dupes circulate social media.

And the latest Kmart product making waves is a motion-sensing light strip that’s only $12!

Kmart’s nifty LED Light with Sensor is an affordable solution for lighting up your home and is ideal for bedrooms, hallways, bathrooms, and stairs.

photo (2).jpg
Kmart’s LED Light with Sensor has a motion-sensing feature priced at $12. Image source: Wikimedia Commons/RegionalQueenslander (left), Kmart (right).

It’s a small light strip about 30cm long that uses 3 x 1.5V AAA batteries (which are not included). Each strip has four LED bulbs, enough to brighten up a small space.

You can also chain multiple lights together to fill up a room.

The best part of this product is its motion-sensing technology. Each light has a sensitivity range of three meters, allowing you to simply walk within the proximity range and have your light turn on. According to customer reviews, the lights will remain on for about 30 seconds.

Not only do these light strips have peel-and-stick pads on the back (allowing you to easily stick and remove them), but they’re also small and subtle enough that you can keep them out of sight underneath a cabinet or awning.

These lights make for a great addition to any room, giving it that 'luxe feel' on a budget–no more walking into a dark room and trying to figure out which switch to flick!

Kmart shoppers are sharing their love for this product, with one saying: ‘I bought this item to light up my stairs at night so the family doesn’t have to turn the main lights on to go up or down.

‘They work well, and I’m super impressed with them. I highly recommend this product.’

While another user said: ‘Money very well spent!’

‘This little lighting strip is an absolute must for every home. We fitted ours just above the skirting board in the hallway leading to our powder room, and it's certainly come in handy in the wee small hours.

‘It's great in case of power cuts too–we're definitely going to get some more and place them throughout our home.’

And a third said: ‘I have these around to avoid having to turn on main lights at night to go to the bathroom they are very gentle on the eyes and the sensor works extremely well.’

One user on social media named @ashleejayinteriors also shared how she used Kmart’s LED lights in her bathroom, you can watch her video below:

Key Takeaways
  • Kmart Australia’s LED Light with Sensor has become popular after its affordable price and motion-sensing capabilities were touted on social media.
  • The lights, which are small, subtle, and have peel-and-stick pads, can be attached under cabinets or awnings, creating a 'luxe feel' on a budget.
  • The LED light strips can brighten up a small space or be chained together to light up an entire room.
  • Despite their wide range of uses and helpful features, these LED light strips from Kmart are priced at just $12 each.
Members, what do you think about the product? Do you think it’ll be helpful for you? Let us know if you’ll get one (or more!) in the comments below!

Sponsored
Got one in Aldi months ago cheaper
Kmart is well-known for its quality and affordable homeware, and we’ve surely seen their genius dupes circulate social media.

And the latest Kmart product making waves is a motion-sensing light strip that’s only $12!

Kmart’s nifty LED Light with Sensor is an affordable solution for lighting up your home and is ideal for bedrooms, hallways, bathrooms, and stairs.

View attachment 28785
Kmart’s LED Light with Sensor has a motion-sensing feature priced at $12. Image source: Wikimedia Commons/RegionalQueenslander (left), Kmart (right).

It’s a small light strip about 30cm long that uses 3 x 1.5V AAA batteries (which are not included). Each strip has four LED bulbs, enough to brighten up a small space.

You can also chain multiple lights together to fill up a room.

The best part of this product is its motion-sensing technology. Each light has a sensitivity range of three meters, allowing you to simply walk within the proximity range and have your light turn on. According to customer reviews, the lights will remain on for about 30 seconds.

Not only do these light strips have peel-and-stick pads on the back (allowing you to easily stick and remove them), but they’re also small and subtle enough that you can keep them out of sight underneath a cabinet or awning.

These lights make for a great addition to any room, giving it that 'luxe feel' on a budget–no more walking into a dark room and trying to figure out which switch to flick!

Kmart shoppers are sharing their love for this product, with one saying: ‘I bought this item to light up my stairs at night so the family doesn’t have to turn the main lights on to go up or down.

‘They work well, and I’m super impressed with them. I highly recommend this product.’

While another user said: ‘Money very well spent!’

‘This little lighting strip is an absolute must for every home. We fitted ours just above the skirting board in the hallway leading to our powder room, and it's certainly come in handy in the wee small hours.

‘It's great in case of power cuts too–we're definitely going to get some more and place them throughout our home.’

And a third said: ‘I have these around to avoid having to turn on main lights at night to go to the bathroom they are very gentle on the eyes and the sensor works extremely well.’

One user on social media named @ashleejayinteriors also shared how she used Kmart’s LED lights in her bathroom, you can watch her video below:

Key Takeaways

• Kmart Australia’s LED Light with Sensor has become popular after its affordable price and motion-sensing capabilities were touted on social media.
  • The lights, which are small, subtle, and have peel-and-stick pads, can be attached under cabinets or awnings, creating a 'luxe feel' on a budget.
  • The LED light strips can brighten up a small space or be chained together to light up an entire room.
  • Despite their wide range of uses and helpful features, these LED light strips from Kmart are priced at just $12 each.
Members, what do you think about the product? Do you think it’ll be helpful for you? Let us know if you’ll get one (or more!) in the comments below!

• Haha
Reactions: London Lad