Taken straight off Facebook.
I do not know what planet you are from, as this was sent to me, and I have put this joke here for the Readers of SDC to read and enjoy. Most of the jokes Here on this site, come from the World Wide Web, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, joke sites, books or from other users of the World Wide Web. At least I have taken the time to share with Club Members who are interested in Jokes, and if you aren't interested in jokes or seen them previously, then do not criticize members who try to help the SDC. The SDC is for all members and not just for you and your miserable comments.

Taken straight off Facebook.
I have taken these jokes out of a xmas gift Which was given to me by one of my granddaughters, I myself have not seen them on Facebook and cannot help any repeats, Just try to keep a bit of humour to help the Team keep the club going.
I do not know what planet you are from, as this was sent to me, and I have put this joke here for the Readers of SDC to read and enjoy. Most of the jokes Here on this site, come from the World Wide Web, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, joke sites, books or from other users of the World Wide Web. At least I have taken the time to share with Club Members who are interested in Jokes, and if you aren't interested in jokes or seen them previously, then do not criticize members who try to help the SDC. The SDC is for all members and not just for you and your miserable comments.
Thanks for the support Mick, some of these people do not realise time spent finding new daily jokes can take hours. Dennis R.

Thanks for the jokes, I don't have the time to spend on FB and all those other sites so appreciate the time spent to share those you come up with. Don't care if I have heard them before most are new to me so Thank You.

Well said!

I love all jokes…if I’ve heard them before they are still funny wherever they come from …..
hey guys lighten up …just laugh and and smile no mater what rock you have been under..I can’t believe you are so serious…if you have time to be serious it means you must be under the biggest rock ever ……keep smiling …keep laughing..keep up the old jokes and the new ones …. Or make them up….😂😂😂😂😂😂

Appreciate the effort that all of the SDC COMEDY members go to in order to give the rest of us here a great laugh in our daily lives......keep the Jokes and Riddles coming folks and a big thank you one and all. 😊😂🤣😉😎😍🥰🤤😏🤭🤭😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Thankyou to all our SDC readers who share their jokes. I am sure many of us take special care to read this section for the laughs & good feeling we receive from these. I just wish my memory were better so l could repeat them to others. Many of the jokes are read in the evening by me & are, as the saying goes, 'A bit of comic relief needed at that time of day'.

Thankyou again & keep doing what you all do so well.

Well said by all regarding Mick's comments. I have posted on a number of occasions regarding people who complain about the jokes: seen it before, don't think it's funny and so on ad nauseum. If you are one of these, just move on and don't try and spoil the enjoyment of others.

I've only signed up to Seniors Discount Club to comment on the regular contribution of these daily jokes.
My elderly aunt constantly sends me the jokes via my email. They [the jokes] cover the gambit from groan worthy to absolute side splitting laughter.
The fact that Mr mick.idgaf takes the time source and post these jokes, shows the calibre of this member.
Cowardly "keyboard trolls", hide their obnoxious identities, spewing hate and negative ideas.
Combating their behaviour is easy, continue to support people like Mr mick.idgaf. I'm sure I speak for most members of SDC, we all salute you and keep up the good work.