Skipton

Feb 2, 2022
The Withdrawal

Eric was in the bank and handed his bank card to the assistant and said, “I would like to withdraw $10”.

The assistant told him, “For withdrawals less than $100, please use the ATM outside."

Eric wanted to know why. The assistant returned his bank card and irritably told him, “These are the rules, please leave if there is no further matter. There is a line of customers behind you”.

Eric remained silent for a few seconds and handed his card back to the assistant and said, “Please help me withdraw all the money I have.”

The assistant was astonished when she checked the account balance. She nodded her head, leaned down and respectfully told him, “You have $300,000 in your account, but the bank doesn’t have that much cash currently available. Could you make an appointment and come back again tomorrow?"

Eric then asked how much he could withdraw immediately. The assistant told him any amount up to $3000.

“Well, please let me have $3000 now.”

The assistant, very kindly and with a smile, handed $3000 to him.

Eric put $10 in his wallet and asked the assistant to deposit $2990 back into his account.

The moral of this story is...

Don’t be difficult with old people, they spent a lifetime learning the skills they have today.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Withdrawal

Eric was in the bank and handed his bank card to the assistant and said, “I would like to withdraw $10”.

The assistant told him, “For withdrawals less than $100, please use the ATM outside."

Eric wanted to know why. The assistant returned his bank card and irritably told him, “These are the rules, please leave if there is no further matter. There is a line of customers behind you”.

Eric remained silent for a few seconds and handed his card back to the assistant and said, “Please help me withdraw all the money I have.”

The assistant was astonished when she checked the account balance. She nodded her head, leaned down and respectfully told him, “You have $300,000 in your account, but the bank doesn’t have that much cash currently available. Could you make an appointment and come back again tomorrow?"

Eric then asked how much he could withdraw immediately. The assistant told him any amount up to $3000.

Eric put $10 in his wallet and asked the assistant to deposit $2990 back into his account.

Don’t be difficult with old people, they spent a lifetime learning the skills they have today.
Trying to get smart and sassy with wise people often ends up with one person embarrassed, and it's rarely ever the older one :LOL:

The Withdrawal

That gave her something to do, lol

Reactions: Jarred Santos
The Withdrawal

What a beauty !!!

• Love
The Withdrawal

🥰👏

• Love
The Withdrawal

LOVE IT!

• Love
Not just 10 out of 10 - if it is even possible it’s more like 12 out of 10. Fantastic again, Skipton! Would like to see scammers trying this one - NOT POSSIBLE.