The secret to a pristine, clean shower only costs $2 – savvy woman turns her filthy bathroom around with LITTLE TO NO EFFORT!

The quicker we can get a cleaning session done, the better. What more if all it takes to get your bathroom looking pristine is $2? We know it sounds too good to be true but one woman who put it to the ultimate test may banish your doubts – the same way she banished the grime away from her shower effortlessly.

A savvy woman unveiled how she keeps her shower gleaming with a $2 spray that you can get from Coles or Woolworths.

Posting the result in an Australian cleaning group on Facebook, she said that she simply wipes away the filth from her shower glass with a little spray of Strike cleaning spray – her go-to product for the past two years that she claims has never let her down.

She went on to explain how the budget-friendly product easily lifts all traces of grime and scum with little to no effort in a blink of an eye. A 750mL bottle generally lasts her ‘24 cleans,’ which means each scrub only costs eight cents. Not too shabby, eh?

aBotDxieF9lmqMd_uvJNtAJ3xf9zZMq_2AEpGQysgmPZSZpGWplP0xAscp-rot1C6wvOAB8AeJVYMO3FXClIhoeWIVLm-mSs0N9NGrVnrnblHTbF1CIceZF6lF4u6sxcrRCgyp6HUpnw4EhgqQ
_d7mU_jrwslkbgDAb2P1ZHQB7HZhW5HJRrYfNf_ocs0F3odCmQdV3lOfwFRL8x7-ihayzS-cAaAg7OWh5aSy-n8lYZZ9tdZn0rE-CmWhOuIbrV6tEZ94vaqDuAE8sQOUAlAilGWL5d2R_ywcgw

Before and after using the cleaning spray. Image Credit: Daily Mail

“I have lost years of my life (okay, maybe not years but definitely weeks) cleaning shower screens,” the woman wrote.

“The past two years I've been using this wonderful (and amazingly cheap) product and it only adds three minutes to my shower once a week (or fortnight or month whatever). My shower screen is always perfectly clear no matter how much build-up is on it.”

She added that she uses a soft loofah to cover every area of the shower glass with the concoction, adding: “It dries so clear!”

But this isn’t the first time someone stumbled on the miracle cleaning product. One mum picked up a slightly different version of it called ‘Strike Bleach Toilet Gel’ which is designed to remove germs and tough toilet stains.

However, she decided to test the product’s efficacy on her tile grouts – and the result will shock you.

048_A2QSCFWW3kn6dy4P4gltPPjOQzF4fr6c-hJFr2xcWG5MAkpJo5mz2cmRu88Ad16_cOQf78A5yfEjuHPiE6iKJ9bJ3kZL-pzDB7Dobo8gdCsCApY1zqIsnOZEfBO8DBMD1dTNbM8itt2IXA
4y2XNlnRLdUFdCM3EkSGs7S_r9dBZ9I_DJmlvcBXCwiRVmpk0b7LzmeaGcYZOR_2iIYO0M-6aSiLBPYkDli-nYGdMw3t6tg1Y38A7Vndr5CUq4renKGlUTnDd3JNSwwd_Lb8p9fTjwjdcIgCiQ

Image Credit: Woolworths

Adding to the list of must-try cleaning solutions is another 'no scrub' cleaner that lifts dirt off oven racks after a mother raved about it on social media – and it took the country by storm!

The mum got her hands on the $8.70 Oven Power which is a kit from a Queensland cleaning brand, Oz Kleen, containing a detergent and a plastic bag where you can leave oven racks in, to be left to soak overnight.

The kit, which is also available in other major supermarkets including Coles and Woolworths, also comes with gloves to protect your hands from the harsh chemicals.

The mum shared that she left her racks in the bag for a whole day, 'turning often' to ensure that the detergent covered every inch.

She took photos of the outcome for the Australian Facebook group, Aldi Mums, showing off her oven racks before and after cleaning.

SMyofHrI4isoUfrCAyXouOTcvJhtlMNI7BBQgT7ItR9Ruf6sa3EX7PHivxk_JgXxwZtE262elhQUUf4JJh52Cv-PxMAW7GUgFt9Y2GO9ZekJtjLhScfxR40K8FI3O6u4nn_qu-X3BhAAmkPbDQ
wJXJJJUZm4soncZbGlrx-250xMpSdEgLEm4VB1L-DujD7waG2ctUAxIkEMJ9R363gQyQ1qliDYae780hzPRDhf9UYV3iXydKa-EupxX7ENdy8dgJLL2-e-sKdxuRXEOu3qhjnRaIP-nUjEEzPg

Image Credit: Daily Mail

“I swear by this product I bought a while ago from Aldi and was hesitant to use,” the mother wrote. “Wow, I should have used this a long time ago. Never ever will I use anything else again. Best product by far on the market for your ovens and barbecues.”

What’s your tried and true cleaning product? Will you be giving any of these recommendations a shot? Share your thoughts with us in the comments!

Watch one mum test out various cleaning products with the video below:

Video Credit: Love Happy Alison

Sponsored
I too stumbled across the oven cleaner and can promise you it is the best ever rack cleaning product ever. Originally it was about $16 now much cheaper in fact just in case I purchased 3 packs last time they were $8.

Reactions: Ricci and Julia TH
I just use half a squirt of body wash on one of those netting loofah thingies at the end of my shower, hose it off and if necessary dry it off with a window cleaners rubber squeegee and it's job done, it only adds about a minute or so to my shower time and the glass gleams all the time.:)

The secret to a pristine, clean shower only costs $2 – savvy woman turns her filthy bathroom around with LITTLE TO NO EFFORT!

The quicker we can get a cleaning session done, the better. What more if all it takes to get your bathroom looking pristine is $2? We know it sounds too good to be true but one woman who put it to the ultimate test may banish your doubts – the same way she banished the grime away from her shower effortlessly.

A savvy woman unveiled how she keeps her shower gleaming with a $2 spray that you can get from Coles or Woolworths.

Posting the result in an Australian cleaning group on Facebook, she said that she simply wipes away the filth from her shower glass with a little spray of Strike cleaning spray – her go-to product for the past two years that she claims has never let her down.

She went on to explain how the budget-friendly product easily lifts all traces of grime and scum with little to no effort in a blink of an eye. A 750mL bottle generally lasts her ‘24 cleans,’ which means each scrub only costs eight cents. Not too shabby, eh?

aBotDxieF9lmqMd_uvJNtAJ3xf9zZMq_2AEpGQysgmPZSZpGWplP0xAscp-rot1C6wvOAB8AeJVYMO3FXClIhoeWIVLm-mSs0N9NGrVnrnblHTbF1CIceZF6lF4u6sxcrRCgyp6HUpnw4EhgqQ
_d7mU_jrwslkbgDAb2P1ZHQB7HZhW5HJRrYfNf_ocs0F3odCmQdV3lOfwFRL8x7-ihayzS-cAaAg7OWh5aSy-n8lYZZ9tdZn0rE-CmWhOuIbrV6tEZ94vaqDuAE8sQOUAlAilGWL5d2R_ywcgw

“I have lost years of my life (okay, maybe not years but definitely weeks) cleaning shower screens,” the woman wrote.

“The past two years I've been using this wonderful (and amazingly cheap) product and it only adds three minutes to my shower once a week (or fortnight or month whatever). My shower screen is always perfectly clear no matter how much build-up is on it.”

She added that she uses a soft loofah to cover every area of the shower glass with the concoction, adding: “It dries so clear!”

But this isn’t the first time someone stumbled on the miracle cleaning product. One mum picked up a slightly different version of it called ‘Strike Bleach Toilet Gel’ which is designed to remove germs and tough toilet stains.

However, she decided to test the product’s efficacy on her tile grouts – and the result will shock you.

048_A2QSCFWW3kn6dy4P4gltPPjOQzF4fr6c-hJFr2xcWG5MAkpJo5mz2cmRu88Ad16_cOQf78A5yfEjuHPiE6iKJ9bJ3kZL-pzDB7Dobo8gdCsCApY1zqIsnOZEfBO8DBMD1dTNbM8itt2IXA
4y2XNlnRLdUFdCM3EkSGs7S_r9dBZ9I_DJmlvcBXCwiRVmpk0b7LzmeaGcYZOR_2iIYO0M-6aSiLBPYkDli-nYGdMw3t6tg1Y38A7Vndr5CUq4renKGlUTnDd3JNSwwd_Lb8p9fTjwjdcIgCiQ

Adding to the list of must-try cleaning solutions is another 'no scrub' cleaner that lifts dirt off oven racks after a mother raved about it on social media – and it took the country by storm!

The mum got her hands on the $8.70 Oven Power which is a kit from a Queensland cleaning brand, Oz Kleen, containing a detergent and a plastic bag where you can leave oven racks in, to be left to soak overnight.

The kit, which is also available in other major supermarkets including Coles and Woolworths, also comes with gloves to protect your hands from the harsh chemicals.

The mum shared that she left her racks in the bag for a whole day, 'turning often' to ensure that the detergent covered every inch.

She took photos of the outcome for the Australian Facebook group, Aldi Mums, showing off her oven racks before and after cleaning.

SMyofHrI4isoUfrCAyXouOTcvJhtlMNI7BBQgT7ItR9Ruf6sa3EX7PHivxk_JgXxwZtE262elhQUUf4JJh52Cv-PxMAW7GUgFt9Y2GO9ZekJtjLhScfxR40K8FI3O6u4nn_qu-X3BhAAmkPbDQ
wJXJJJUZm4soncZbGlrx-250xMpSdEgLEm4VB1L-DujD7waG2ctUAxIkEMJ9R363gQyQ1qliDYae780hzPRDhf9UYV3iXydKa-EupxX7ENdy8dgJLL2-e-sKdxuRXEOu3qhjnRaIP-nUjEEzPg

“I swear by this product I bought a while ago from Aldi and was hesitant to use,” the mother wrote. “Wow, I should have used this a long time ago. Never ever will I use anything else again. Best product by far on the market for your ovens and barbecues.”

What’s your tried and true cleaning product? Will you be giving any of these recommendations a shot? Share your thoughts with us in the comments!

This is all good to hear but what I want to know is it good for septic tanks. Nothing Is ever said about this.

Reactions: Ricci
I just use half a squirt of body wash on one of those netting loofah thingies at the end of my shower, hose it off and if necessary dry it off with a window cleaners rubber squeegee and it's job done, it only adds about a minute or so to my shower time and the glass gleams all the time.:)
Does this product remove hard water stains?

Reactions: Ricci

Just remember all these people with these so called great ideas are usually earning money promoting a lot of these things. The more people that hit the site give it a thumbs up or share it adds to the number of their followers. A lot follow each other to keep the numbers going. And of course if you buy it the sales goes up and they do even better. So don't expect miracles