The secret “poo porridge” that can make your skin look plump and radiant in just two weeks

We’ve all heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but what if we told you that there’s a particular breakfast recipe that could give you better skin?

This recipe, coined by its creators as ‘poo porridge’, was said to be effective in clearing up the skin and boosting its radiance.

The porridge has proved its popularity amongst skin care and anti-aging enthusiasts as more and more of them have been sharing it like a "Holy Grail of sorts".

The hassle-free recipe — formulated by Australian wellness clinic Ahara Health — is refreshingly simple to make and does not require pot stirring or annoying clean-ups.

i0JdWpoRtR7D-wRrEitNnu28Xs1qACPYM6xfGoENHoBZZeZPIxEpSO4FeJ96OAbX73paGNuuWAotfUPkwLb5OPj_4g4ahMzpgmixyQRsdlmxN7YmIewDLfTBmcMjtJz0saOy75en6qVrmj6o

The “poo porridge” was said to make your skin appear plump and radiant. Credit: news.com.au/body&soul.

So, are you ready to find out how to make this delicious porridge?

The ingredients you'll be needing include tigernut flour, chia seeds, coconut milk powder, sesame seeds, ground flax meal, shredded coconut and dried fruit.

It should be noted that tigernut flour is not widely available so you might want to substitute it with quinoa flour or almond meal.

The process is easy. Simply mix together the dry ingredients, then add hot water and stir until combined.

You can top with Greek yoghurt and sliced fruit, or enjoy as is.

Store the remaining dry ingredients in an airtight container in the fridge for future use.

Poop porridge recipe

Ingredients:

• tigernut flour (may be substituted with quinoa flour or almond meal)
  • chia seeds
  • coconut milk powder
  • sesame seeds
  • ground flax meal
  • shredded coconut
  • dried fruit
  • Greek yoghurt (optional)

Method:

1. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl
  2. Add hot water into the mixture and stir until combined
  3. Optional: Top with dollops of Greek yoghurt and dried fruit
  4. Serve and enjoy!

Source: Ahara Health

i0GQZ4h41NAOBE1sy8q3arkcPRFLL7IZDo5HK-I-cwOjb5RQQRXx4DWXF3UPHhnBhWO6lQ3QJkEPzNGDRsCKPBePpUleb71903alAB7WeY9nhHvj4NyLyqlflWp_ztxKVwMgkRshRE7B20h7

The porridge can be topped with Greek yoghurt and dried fruit or enjoyed as is. Credit: news.com.au/body&soul.

News.com.au respondent Alison Izzo shared her sentiments over the porridge after consuming it for two weeks straight.

She wrote: "I ate the porridge for two weeks straight, and have to say that not only was it a tasty and very convenient option for breakfast (less clean up than normal porridge! More fun than toast!), but in that time my skin got incredibly clear. And perhaps even had a bit more ‘glow’ than usual."

"I can’t say it banished my pigmentation, or reduced my fine lines – as you really need heavy-hitting skincare or aesthetic procedures for that – but my previously dull and congested complexion did look unusually ‘healthy’."

"In part, it could also be because I upped my water intake significantly as part of a hydration challenge."

Alison said that dietitians cited fibre as the reason behind the effectiveness of the porridge.

Fibre was said to have a string of benefits which include the reduction of overall toxic accumulation in your body, regulation of hormone health, improving digestion, and boosting your mood which can help you avoid stress.

So, there you have it, folks! Are you looking forward to trying this recipe? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
1 C tigernut flour/quinoa flour/almond meal
1/2 C chia seeds
1/2 C coconut milk powder
1/2 C sesame seeds
1C flaxseeds
1C shredded coconut
3/4 C dried fruit
1/4 C psyllium
1/5Tablespion cinnamon (optional)

Reactions: Ricci