This is the best thread ever. Every single product I haven't tried before myself, I feel like I've stumbled across some hidden treasure! I love raisin bread but didn't know there was a cranberry and coconut version @Oscar C. Lobo this sounds incredible!

I also have at least one to two cups of tea a day, but @Lorraine Rea I had no idea Nerada tea was grown in Aus, I'll be switching up my tea bags for sure! @Bentley I have never tried Vaalia but usually have yogurt at least once a day for the health benefits. I usually grab the 'yopro' but I don't really like the texture as it is a bit harder (?) so will mostly certainly be giving this a try!

@Iggydi I had NO idea colour catcher was even a thing! Have I been living under a rock or what?!
Sorry the Nerada tea bags are black tea not eEnglish breakfast but taste the same!!

Reactions: Maddison Dwyer
I love De-Solv-it for removing the sticky and gummy backings from labels, and for removing marks from surfaces. It’s made in Australia, based on orange oil, and lasts for years as you only need a tiny amount. Just a few bucks at Coles, from memory. Smells lovely and does not irritate my skin.

Attachments

• 0BEABC7F-F50D-4EB1-8F1B-9182DF5F7983.jpeg
    0BEABC7F-F50D-4EB1-8F1B-9182DF5F7983.jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 0
I love De-Solv-it for removing the sticky and gummy backings from labels, and for removing marks from surfaces. It’s made in Australia, based on orange oil, and lasts for years as you only need a tiny amount. Just a few bucks at Coles, from memory. Smells lovely and does not irritate my skin.
Thats handy to know as I hate trying to get the sticky labels off of everything

My favourite item is the shoo away from Aldi. We use ours all the time during fly season. They work great. The price is cheaper at Aldi.

Attachments

• 3EE616D1-9F3C-456F-942F-2476CF64B9CD.jpeg
    3EE616D1-9F3C-456F-942F-2476CF64B9CD.jpeg
    134 KB · Views: 2
  • Love
Staying with Swiss friends in Germany one year we had raclette for tea. The raclette tabletop cooker sold for over $300 in german home stores. I found the same item, brand and all in Aldi in Bendigo for $39.95. We use it all the time.
raclette.jpeg

• Love
I like coles healthy choice dinners especially the lemon chicken I could eat that everyday coles has the best freezers just open the door and they are always stacked up never empty and I can go into because I know they will have what I want diamond Creek coles the best .😊

• Love
There are 2 brands of Colour Catchers but Sard are far better the other one is by Vanish Colour Absorber and they are smaller and don't seem to catch as much colour leaving your clothes a bit blah
I hate my clothes looking blah...hahahahaha

The SDC Product Review Competition

Well hello there members!

You know here at the SDC we love a good competition, and we know you lot do too, because you get the chance to win a $100 voucher and who doesn’t love that?!

This month’s competition is quite unique (you know we like things a little different around here). We want you to submit a 100-word review of your absolute favourite product from either Coles, Woolworths, Aldi or IGA.

Yep, you read that correctly. Tell us in 100 words or less why this specific product from Coles, Woolworths, Aldi or IGA is your favourite. You need to include the name of the product, which store you bought it from, it’s price and its weight. If you want, you can even upload a photo of it so we know what to look out for, or a photo of you enjoying it!

The best review will receive a $100 voucher to either Coles, Woolworths, Aldi or IGA so they can buy even more of their favourite product. So get typing members, for your chance to win! We will be announcing the winner on March 18th!

PS. We aren’t going to be super strict with the 100-word count, but try to keep it short and sweet!

Good luck! And Happy Reviewing!

Love Coles brand 1 litre Caramel & Macadamia Ice cream reasonably priced

• Love

You know here at the SDC we love a good competition, and we know you lot do too, because you get the chance to win a $100 voucher and who doesn’t love that?!

This month’s competition is quite unique (you know we like things a little different around here). We want you to submit a 100-word review of your absolute favourite product from either Coles, Woolworths, Aldi or IGA.

Yep, you read that correctly. Tell us in 100 words or less why this specific product from Coles, Woolworths, Aldi or IGA is your favourite. You need to include the name of the product, which store you bought it from, it’s price and its weight. If you want, you can even upload a photo of it so we know what to look out for, or a photo of you enjoying it!

The best review will receive a $100 voucher to either Coles, Woolworths, Aldi or IGA so they can buy even more of their favourite product. So get typing members, for your chance to win! We will be announcing the winner on March 18th!

PS. We aren’t going to be super strict with the 100-word count, but try to keep it short and sweet!

I love Aldi plain mineral water. It’s 90 cents a bottle. No calories but gives you the fizz on the throat you sometimes need. You can add juice to it if you want a healthier type of softdrink with some flavour and you get 10 cents back on the bottle

What are these?
Hi Isabell. They are called ‘shoo away’ as the two blades spin around the top of it when switched on. They work on batteries. When placed on an area with food you switch them on and it actually keeps the flies away. I find they work great and really do a good job. They retail for around $12 at Aldi.

Hi Maddie, Just wondering has the competition for the best photo been announced?

Aldi's frozen Potato Gratins are fabulous. Cook them in the oven, toaster oven or frypan. Add a little butter to the top. Plain or spinach varieties are great. Such an easy and tasty way to serve potato.
Can it be cooked in an air fryer?

I haven't tried cooking the Gratins in an air fryer. It would probably be not much different from cooking them in the oven. I hope you enjoy them.

Reactions: Lindyloo