Nope.
Newbies only here.
But hey! Thanks for playing.

Bingo! The only game on the Internet where the outcome is always obvious.
:Do_O
You are most probably right but then it does not cost anything and in my case I would only become a paying member -
besides I am an oldie newbie :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Ingot
You already have one automatically.
Please start at the beginning, like the rest of us.
You are a newby, so you have a 98% chance of winning Bingo.
Every day the new numbers will be placed on your card automatically, highlighted by a "flash".
If you look on the home page, you will se a link to "BINGO" and make sure you look early in the day, or another Newby will beat you to it.
Good luck!

Attachments

• Bingo.PNG
    Bingo.PNG
    7.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Abby2
12 numbers drawn, over last 4 days. I am sure this game hates me.. Not 1 number yet. Or I have walked over a BLACK CATS PATH.

You already have one automatically.
Please start at the beginning, like the rest of us.
You are a newby, so you have a 98% chance of winning Bingo.
Every day the new numbers will be placed on your card automatically, highlighted by a "flash".
If you look on the home page, you will se a link to "BINGO" and make sure you look early in the day, or another Newby will beat you to it.
Good luck!

It's ok to say "thank you" because we oldies get a bit tired of people who won't follow instructions, and begin at the beginning.

I was once a newby by the way :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Abby2
Is it just me, or are other people finding this SDC site freezes their computer when using the emojis?
Because I have other browser windows open, am reluctant to use Task Manager to close down windows, but seem to be doing it every time I come on here.

Message to Ingot: quit using SDC, it's just a waste of time.
PS - It only happens when using an emoji in a message, not when using "like" emojis.

Hi, lm not sure why,but l no longer seem to be able to play Bingo. Do you need to become a member to play?

Deejay11 just won Game 121 of Bingo!​

The next game 122 is starting in

12:09:02​

Come back tomorrow to see your new bingo card (y) ;)

I think I am being punished by the Senior's Police for exercising free speech on the Bingo topic.
No numbers in the last 2 days of game 121 and nothing today.
There is justice ... if you happen to be the boss.
Fun while it lasted though!

:) :)

I think I am being punished by the Senior's Police for exercising free speech on the Bingo topic.
No numbers in the last 2 days of game 121 and nothing today.
There is justice ... if you happen to be the boss.
Fun while it lasted though!

:) :)
Consider yourself lucky to get the FREEBIE in the middle - so you see you did get a number :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
Concentrate on Game 122 - I only have to get 3 numbers tomorrow to win YAY!!

• Haha
Reactions: Ingot