same numbers today, as yesterday.
only difference is the date generated on the bottom of the numbers.
there is a problem here.

i see a few people complained yesterday ...... no reply from SDC.
I don't think people realise that the numbers on the email link are the same all the time - I got tricked by it too. They are NOT the daily new numbers.

Your numbers will be highlighted on your personal ticket, so you only need to click on THEM to play.
The other numbers are inactive, and are for illustrative purposes.
The Bingo numbers icon in the email have only one purpose - to redirect you to your own personal card. Once there, you will find three "starred" numbers. Click on them. It should work for you then.

If I am wrong - I can be corrected without angst.
But after fooling around, this is what I discovered.

Hope it is helpful.

Reactions: Rosita1950
I don't think people realise that the numbers on the email link are the same all the time - I got tricked by it too. They are NOT the daily new numbers.

Your numbers will be highlighted on your personal ticket, so you only need to click on THEM to play.
The other numbers are inactive, and are for illustrative purposes.
The Bingo numbers icon in the email have only one purpose - to redirect you to your own personal card. Once there, you will find three "starred" numbers. Click on them. It should work for you then.

If I am wrong - I can be corrected without angst.
But after fooling around, this is what I discovered.

Hope it is helpful.
the numbers, and date usually change every day. the numbers are what are seen on the email. for a few days they showed numbers from a few years ago, instead of the current numbers. now they have restarted a game all over to correct the mistake.

Reactions: Ingot
the numbers, and date usually change every day. the numbers are what are seen on the email. for a few days they showed numbers from a few years ago, instead of the current numbers. now they have restarted a game all over to correct the mistake.
I am still NOT convinced, Steve.
I opened the email and there were NO NUMBERS showing at the Bingo link, so I went directly to my Bingo card. There I found the #1 and #59 flashing, as well as a star in the centre.

That kind of bears out my theory that the numbers on the front of the email are not necessarily the actual numbers for the day.

At least in my case it doesn't show any numbers at all today - just the announcement that Gail had just won Bingo. That email was from 6.01am today.

Attachments

• Loaded Card.PNG
    Loaded Card.PNG
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Bingo Card link.PNG
    Bingo Card link.PNG
    34.2 KB · Views: 0
I've found my card but where are today's numbers please?
It could be that you have a card that doesn't have today's numbers, Rosita :(

See what happens tomorrow.

I'm like the rest of us here - just finding this for the first time.
Steve could be right - the software has a bug, maybe?

Not sure if it is just luck of the draw, but 4 days in a row, not one number on my card has come up! 😳
Keep watching it and let us know.
It should be more straight-forward than it seems.

Kind of takes the fun out of it.
I get no feedback from the moderator when I ask a question, but members are very willing to support newbies like me, so I like this site.
Very friendly, and no Queen Bees :)

I don't know what to believe, the numbers you give me or the ones i'm supposed to have???
I don't think it is possible to have the 'wrong' numbers.
The link on the front of the email seems to be unreliable, but in my case at least, when I go to my card, if I have any of today's numbers, they are already marked on my card, flashing.

To claim them, I just click on them.
I'm using a desktop PC and with a GoogleChrome browser, Windows 10 operating system.

Reactions: Rosita1950
The numbers in my email have changed this morning to N 41- B 11-I 17 - after weeks of getting same email numbers over and over, perhaps I just might be able to win a game ? :)

The numbers in my email have changed this morning to N 41- B 11-I 17 - after weeks of getting same email numbers over and over, perhaps I just might be able to win a game ? :)
I got the same numbers - and yes @Steve and others were correct - the numbers today DID appear on the daily email.
I clicked on that daily email link, and it took me to my card.
There I saw only #17 flashing.
I clicked on that and this is the result - flashing stopped ... number locked in.

Attachments

• SDC Email.PNG
    SDC Email.PNG
    43.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Bingo Friday.PNG
    Bingo Friday.PNG
    22.2 KB · Views: 0
Got 1 number today.
Waiting for the days when I get 3 numbers every day.
It does happen - that's Bingo! :)