I knew I would lose yet again, I know when I am beating, so I will never play this game ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew I would lose yet again, I know when I am beating, so I will never play this game ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember that you have to be in it to win it :)

Game 51 of Bingo​

is starting in

20 hours time, so check your email :) and good luck!​

Game 51 of Bingo has started​

- check your morning mail :) and good luck!​

Morning, I’ve noticed I can receive a newsletter daily and yet the bingo numbers don’t change. Eg: Thursday, Friday the same numbers. I’m just not meant to win am I? 😂

I’ve had to edit bingo each newsletter so as to be able to upload them here for you to see.

Attachments

• IMG_4522.png
    IMG_4522.png
    295.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4521.png
    IMG_4521.png
    335.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4522.png
    IMG_4522.png
    295.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4521.png
    IMG_4521.png
    335.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4524.jpeg
    IMG_4524.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4523.jpeg
    IMG_4523.jpeg
    205.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4522.jpeg
    IMG_4522.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4521.jpeg
    IMG_4521.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 0
Morning, I’ve noticed I can receive a newsletter daily and yet the bingo numbers don’t change. Eg: Thursday, Friday the same numbers. I’m just not meant to win am I? 😂

I’ve had to edit bingo each newsletter so as to be able to upload them here for you to see.
Do you click on "Click here to enter your numbers" ???
Which should take you to your card (this takes a little while - at least it does for me)
Scroll down the card to the bottom and click on "LET"S PLAY" This should show you your morning numbers.

There is a gap between the numbers when somebody has a win - seems to take 24 hours for new numbers to come up - see my above post.

Yaay!! I've now got 2 numbers but think I would need another 4 numbers to go with it to get a win :(
I am getting there :)
Got 3 numbers but still have to get another 3 numbers for a win with the way they are positioned.