The Official Bingo Thread!

Who may tell me what happens when we get bingo. Does it automatically go to who is in SDC? Or do we have to do something? Like what do we do? Thank you for your time and help.

so the way this works is that anyone on anytime outside EASTERN STANDARD TIME has NO chance of winning this BINGO unless they are prepared to set their alarm for 4AM in winter & 3AM in summer
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SENIORS HERE

AS USUAL WE IN WA ETC DO NOT EXIST UNLESS WE ARE GOING TO SUPPLY YOU GOODS OR A PROFIT

GRUMPY SENIOR
@Wellings ..... I'm in Perth and have won Bingo. :)
Remember, we are on here for fun, we arnt playing for sheep stations.

• Love
Reactions: Jonathan Leane

Still no numbers.

Bingo is cool,we have this game at my mother's nursing home 🏡

another day no numbers, surprise surprise.

Ya 1 no today, no bingo for me.

Join the conversation

News, deals, games, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.

Seniors Discount Club

The SDC searches for the best deals, discounts, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.
  1. New members
  2. Jokes & fun
  3. Photography
  4. Nostalgia / Yesterday's Australia
  5. Food and Lifestyle
  6. Money Saving Hacks
  7. Offtopic / Everything else
  • We believe that retirement should be a time to relax and enjoy life, not worry about money. That's why we're here to help our members make the most of their retirement years. If you're over 60 and looking for ways to save money, connect with others, and have a laugh, we’d love to have you aboard.
  • Advertise with us

User Menu

Enjoyed Reading our Story?

• Share this forum to your loved ones.
Change Weather Postcode×
Change Petrol Postcode×