The MUST-HAVE $37 Bunnings item that every beauty addict needs!

As the old French saying goes, beauty really is a pain… both in our wallets and sometimes on the eye. Now before you go scratching your head at the latter, let me quickly explain. If you’re an avid beauty fan, you’ve probably gone quick on trips to the store, only to return lugging a bag of new products to try. And where do these products usually end up? That’s right, all over your bathroom. Don’t lie to us, we’re guilty of this too!

It can be challenging to keep the toilet from being an eyesore when there’s only so much space for all your beloved products to nestle on. Luckily, a brand named “Fusion-Loc” has come up with a solution for us to easily access our collection of products without all the clutter.

cdd4baf8477e2075d0374cba47230a4d.jpeg1fb0d522fbe396509590c0da6045ffa4.jpeg
The legendary Fusion-Loc products. Image Credit: news.com.au

Fusion-Loc specializes in suction bathroom accessories that ensure the shelving stays in place and doesn’t rust. The items come with caddies, shelves, rails, and hooks. They are incredibly sturdy and can hold up to 16kg in one caddie. We know it sounds a little too good to be true– but yes, these will grip to your bathroom walls no matter how heavy those shampoo bottles are, like its life depends on it.

If you’re dreading spending half the day trying to figure out how to install this, they designed the process to make it as easy-peasy for you as possible. You simply press the cap against a clean, dry tile, and pump it with air using the special blue hand pump that you’ll receive with the product. Following this, you attach the hook to the cap and finally slide the stainless caddies into place.

“I've used suction mount products before and have always been let down. These have far exceeded my expectations. Super simple to install and really durable. Honestly, I couldn't be happier with each product I've purchased.” says one reviewer of the product.

So if you’re tired of having to wade through a clutter of your most prized possessions in the bathroom every morning and every other shelving product has let you down, this product will change your life.

Can’t get a clear picture of how to install the Fusion-Loc caddy? Watch an installation video down below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g70jw0Z5pK8&ab_channel=Fusion-Loc
Credit: Fusion-Loc

Get one of these bad boys by clicking here!

Last edited:
Sponsored
The MUST-HAVE $37 Bunnings item that every beauty addict needs!

As the old French saying goes, beauty really is a pain… both in our wallets and sometimes on the eye. Now before you go scratching your head at the latter, let me quickly explain. If you’re an avid beauty fan, you’ve probably gone quick on trips to the store, only to return lugging a bag of new products to try. And where do these products usually end up? That’s right, all over your bathroom. Don’t lie to us, we’re guilty of this too!

It can be challenging to keep the toilet from being an eyesore when there’s only so much space for all your beloved products to nestle on. Luckily, a brand named “Fusion-Loc” has come up with a solution for us to easily access our collection of products without all the clutter.

View attachment 1593View attachment 1594
The legendary Fusion-Loc products. Image Credit: news.com.au

Fusion-Loc specializes in suction bathroom accessories that ensure the shelving stays in place and doesn’t rust. The items come with caddies, shelves, rails, and hooks. They are incredibly sturdy and can hold up to 16kg in one caddie. We know it sounds a little too good to be true– but yes, these will grip to your bathroom walls no matter how heavy those shampoo bottles are, like its life depends on it.

If you’re dreading spending half the day trying to figure out how to install this, they designed the process to make it as easy-peasy for you as possible. You simply press the cap against a clean, dry tile, and pump it with air using the special blue hand pump that you’ll receive with the product. Following this, you attach the hook to the cap and finally slide the stainless caddies into place.

“I've used suction mount products before and have always been let down. These have far exceeded my expectations. Super simple to install and really durable. Honestly, I couldn't be happier with each product I've purchased.” says one reviewer of the product.

So if you’re tired of having to wade through a clutter of your most prized possessions in the bathroom every morning and every other shelving product has let you down, this product will change your life.

Can’t get a clear picture of how to install the Fusion-Loc caddy? Watch an installation video down below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g70jw0Z5pK8&ab_channel=Fusion-Loc
Credit: Fusion-Loc

Get one of these bad boys by clicking
here!
I'm going to purchase one today!