SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Sethia Soliman

Sethia Soliman

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2022
The man with a stutter

A man had a bad case of stuttering. He went to many doctors over the years, but none of them could help him. Finally, one doctor said to him, 'I believe I found the reason for your stuttering.'

The man asked, 'Waah.. waaah.. waah.. what is my pro... proo... problem?'

The doctor replied, 'Your penis is very, very large. The weight of your penis is causing a strain on your larynx, and this results in your stuttering. The only solution to this is to perform a penis transplant.'

The man was really tired of his stuttering, so he agreed to a transplant. Several days later, the doctor called the man up and informed him that they had found a suitable donor. The transplant operation was successfully performed and the man could speak without any stutter.

At first, he was happy, but after a while, he began to miss his large penis, and how the girls used to love it.

He finally went back to his doctor and said, 'Doctor, I am grateful for the opportunity you have given me to speak without a stutter, but I miss my old penis. Please find the transplant donor and tell him that we have to exchange penises back.'

The doctor shook his head and replied, 'N...n...no w...w...way!'

Last edited:
The man with a stutter

A man had a bad case of stuttering. He went to many doctors over the years, but none of them could help him. Finally, one doctor said to him, 'I believe I found the reason for your stuttering.'

The doctor replied, 'Your penis is very, very large. The weight of your penis is causing a strain on your larynx, and this results in your stuttering. The only solution to this is to perform a penis transplant.'

The man was really tired of his stuttering, so he agreed to a transplant. Several days later, the doctor called the man up and informed him that they had found a suitable donor. The transplant operation was successfully performed and the man could speak without any stutter.

At first, he was happy, but after a while, he began to miss his large penis, and how the girls used to love it.

He finally went back to his doctor and said, 'Doctor, I am grateful for the opportunity you have given me to speak without a stutter, but I miss my old penis. Please find the transplant donor and tell him that we have to exchange penises back.'

😹😹

The man with a stutter

After his op he decided to get a new suit. The tailor looked at him and said "your shirt is 102cm chest and 48cm arms" The bloke was amazed, "You are spot on he said." "Well" said the tailor , "I have been doing this for a long time." "Your pants are a 97cm waist and 70cm leg, and your boxers are 98cm.." "Aha!" says the bloke. "Ive got you there. I wear 87cm briefs." "Oh no!" says the tailor. "If you wear 87cm briefs you will develop a stutter!"

• Haha
Reactions: Viellarde and Ricki
The man with a stutter

Lol, so the doctor wanted a large penis to satisfy his wife! Hahaha.