Skipton

Feb 2, 2022
The Jokes Man

Hi. My name is Bill, I am 80 years old , married 3 grown up kids and living in Bull Creek WA. I am now retired and spent many years of my employment in the property development and real estate area. Since COVID19 began, I have been posting a ''Joke A Day'' to all my friends on my emails address book and to my PROBUS club friends. I have gone back on my posts since March 2020 (the start of the pandemic) and am now posting a couple of the backlog a day on the ''Seniors Joke Page'', Hope you are enjoying them!!. I am up to 230+ jokes posts so if you are looking for a good joke to relate (mostly clean) you have a few to choose from. I enjoy the Seniors Discount page as there is always something to entertain and amuse. Thanks for the daily page, most enjoyable.🍀

Welcome Bill! Hahaha thanks for the info! I was wondering where you were getting all the jokes. Thanks for posting them :D

Hi. My name is Bill, I am 80 years old , married 3 grown up kids and living in Bull Creek WA. I am now retired and spent many years of my employment in the property development and real estate area. Since COVID19 began, I have been posting a ''Joke A Day'' to all my friends on my emails address book and to my PROBUS club friends. I have gone back on my posts since March 2020 (the start of the pandemic) and am now posting a couple of the backlog a day on the ''Seniors Joke Page'', Hope you are enjoying them!!. I am up to 230+ jokes posts so if you are looking for a good joke to relate (mostly clean) you have a few to choose from. I enjoy the Seniors Discount page as there is always something to entertain and amuse. Thanks for the daily page, most enjoyable.🍀
Hello, @Skipton ! Oh my goodness. It's SO nice to learn more about you! Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. I'm a big fan of your jokes 🤩 I always wonder where you get them! They always make my day :)

An Australian Blonde was visiting Christchurch NZ . While walking through the CBD and admiring the shops etc, she noticed two Council workers looking up in the air.. so she stop beside them and looked up... Then asked What are you looking up at? One of the men said, " The boss sent us down here to find out the height of that flagpole." The blonde said do you have an adjustable spanner and they said Yes.. she said "lend it to me" and then she removed one of the two bolts holding the pole up and then asked them to help lower the pole to the ground. She said again "Do you have a measuring tape ? Yep. Now she measured the pole, Stood it back up tightened the bolts and gave them the tools back while saying Ït is 17 foot 6 inches and walked on looking at the shops.
One of the council workers looked at the other and said " Dumb Australian Blonde... we want the height and she gives up the width" ..