The Home-Hacks Queen and Her 3 Best Secrets to The Cleanest Shower Ever

Home-Hacks Queen and Her 3 Best Secrets to The Cleanest Shower Ever

NHalozs-cpuFxGJbGGJkyju4BrlCEztjHpwq3FBaJk7FzC7IFBDR1esH6eijQFkUB77NKpMsuFZ4oiUyXDcomxF4xVuaaI9atvAsKZRhqTUWSsTl5I65QfU0AuPy4oQgg3IWjUXY

Credit: Carolina McCauley
Scrubbing dirt down is pretty relaxing… when it’s all done and over with. Cleaning up the clogged shower drains, stained bathtubs, and god-forbid, the nasty toilets never seem to get easier for any of us huh? If you find yourself dreading the chore, mom-of-two and Tiktok sensation, Carolina Mccauley, has the perfect workaround you’ve been looking for. Her top 3 secrets and must-buy cleaning products will get you the squeaky-clean shower of your dreams in no time.

Sometimes, lugging around a ton of cleaning solutions can get on our nerves. Thankfully, Carolina’s first hack provides a much more convenient alternative for that. She creates a two-ingredient cleaning mixture that is equal parts dishwashing soap and vinegar. Vinegar is five percent acetic acid, making it a perfect, natural ingredient to help break down the structure of oil, dirt, stains, and bacteria found in bathrooms.

She then pours her DIY mixture in a soap dispensing dish wand to scrub flat surfaces: tiles, shower screens, and soap holders! The super-mum keeps this around the toilet daily to wash away soap marks and grime left from a shower.

Do you ever get sore from having to keep those tile floors spotless? Well, say goodbye to backaches after a thorough scrubbing session with Carolina’s second tip: using an indoor broom to clean the shower floor. We know this might sound a little odd to you but it works like magic! The dense bristles and long handle supports easily removing leftover residue.

Her final trick for the cleanest shower you’ve ever had is no other than the viral electric cleaning device that banishes even the most stubborn stains.

Carolina uses the trending, $95 Geniani Electric Spin Scrubber from Amazon.

These cleaning secrets from the home hacks queen herself, sitting at over 2.5 million followers on Tiktok, will definitely leave those shower tiles of yours gleaming— Cinderella would be proud!

Do you have any bathroom cleaning tips? Don’t be shy - share them in the comments below!

Reactions: Lindyloo
Sponsored
General Electric Spin Scrubber is way too expensive for me. I have a grout cleaning brush which you can buy from Bunnings, It works just fine with me!

Reactions: Kgee

NHalozs-cpuFxGJbGGJkyju4BrlCEztjHpwq3FBaJk7FzC7IFBDR1esH6eijQFkUB77NKpMsuFZ4oiUyXDcomxF4xVuaaI9atvAsKZRhqTUWSsTl5I65QfU0AuPy4oQgg3IWjUXY

Scrubbing dirt down is pretty relaxing… when it’s all done and over with. Cleaning up the clogged shower drains, stained bathtubs, and god-forbid, the nasty toilets never seem to get easier for any of us huh? If you find yourself dreading the chore, mom-of-two and Tiktok sensation, Carolina Mccauley, has the perfect workaround you’ve been looking for. Her top 3 secrets and must-buy cleaning products will get you the squeaky-clean shower of your dreams in no time.

Sometimes, lugging around a ton of cleaning solutions can get on our nerves. Thankfully, Carolina’s first hack provides a much more convenient alternative for that. She creates a two-ingredient cleaning mixture that is equal parts dishwashing soap and vinegar. Vinegar is five percent acetic acid, making it a perfect, natural ingredient to help break down the structure of oil, dirt, stains, and bacteria found in bathrooms.

She then pours her DIY mixture in a soap dispensing dish wand to scrub flat surfaces: tiles, shower screens, and soap holders! The super-mum keeps this around the toilet daily to wash away soap marks and grime left from a shower.

Do you ever get sore from having to keep those tile floors spotless? Well, say goodbye to backaches after a thorough scrubbing session with Carolina’s second tip: using an indoor broom to clean the shower floor. We know this might sound a little odd to you but it works like magic! The dense bristles and long handle supports easily removing leftover residue.

Her final trick for the cleanest shower you’ve ever had is no other than the viral electric cleaning device that banishes even the most stubborn stains.

These cleaning secrets from the home hacks queen herself, sitting at over 2.5 million followers on Tiktok, will definitely leave those shower tiles of yours gleaming— Cinderella would be proud!

Do you have any bathroom cleaning tips? Don’t be shy - share them in the comments below!

I like your other tips

I am assuming the white powder she threw on the floor tiles of the shower was bi-carb soda ???? And that is not an indoor broom she is using !!! It is more likely a deck scrubber going by the sound it made. Sorry but l will continue to clean my shower my way. While l am in the shower before l shower myself, l clean the shower & when l am finished, l dry all the surfaces. I do this once a week, & l certainly never have to scrub anything, & it always looks brand new & smells wonderful.

Do you have any bathroom cleaning tips? Don’t be shy - share them in the comments be

I like your other tips
Never in over 50 years have I purchased a cleaning product for the shower, Each time I wash my hair when finished before rinsing I squeeze the lather off and apply to tiles glass etc. rub all over and rinse off. After all the reason we wash our hair is to clean off body oil and not using soap but body wash eliminates another fatty oil from the equation.

I wish these Cleaning Queens would tackle a 'normal' bathroom instead of demonstrating their hacks on shiny clean, modern bathrooms.
It only works on new porcelain etc. because surface has not already been scoured making it porous and more likely have grim stick to it.

Reactions: Lindyloo and KatKop
I have very hard bore water and my tiles and screen get a real build up. I use Strike toilet clean which I buy from Woolworths. Apply it in lines to the tiles and screen leave for an hour then I use a grout brush and one of those those refillable dish washers have a good scrub then rinse clean. Works well for me

The best way to avoid all that soap scum is to use body wash it's way better and cleaner on all shower surfaces
I've been trying to convince my husband of this but he (sadly) insists that 'soap is best'! Grrrrr!

• Sad
Reactions: Kgee
Hi guys thanks for inviting me into your great club I am a retired from electoral engineering and production engineering I am a mad golfer and enjoy good company and a nice red again thanks

Reactions: maya15 and KatKop