SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Luckyus

Luckyus

Dec 18, 2021
Here, There and Everywhere?
The Generous Barber

A priest walked into a barber shop in Sydney.

After he got his haircut, he asked how much it would be. The barber said, "No charge. I consider it a service to the Lord."

The next morning, the barber came to work, and there were 12 prayer books, and a thank you note from the priest in front of the door.

Later that day, a police officer came in and got his hair cut. He then asked how much it was. The barber said, "No charge. I consider it a service to the community."

The next morning, he came to work, and there were a dozen doughnuts and a thank-you note from the police officer.

Then, a Senator came in and got a haircut. When he was done he asked how much it was. The barber said, "No charge. I consider it a service to the country."

The next morning, the barber came to work, and there were 12 Senators in front of the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Generous Barber

A priest walked into a barber shop in Washington, D.C.
After he got his haircut, he asked how much it would be.
The barber said, "No charge. I consider it a service to the Lord."

The next morning, the barber came to work and there were 12 prayer books
and a thank you note from the priest in front of the door.

Later that day, a police officer came in and got his hair cut.
He then asked how much it was. The barber said,
"No charge. I consider it a service to the community."
The next morning, he came to work and there were a dozen donuts
and a thank you note from the police officer.

Then, a Senator came in and got a haircut.
When he was done he asked how much it was. The barber said,
"No charge. I consider it a service to the country."

The next morning, the barber came to work and there were

12 Senators in front of the door.
I'm really not suggesting to send this joke to your preferred official at all, heavens no 🤪 :ROFLMAO:

The Generous Barber

A priest walked into a barber shop in Washington, D.C.
After he got his haircut, he asked how much it would be.
The barber said, "No charge. I consider it a service to the Lord."

The next morning, the barber came to work and there were 12 prayer books
and a thank you note from the priest in front of the door.

Later that day, a police officer came in and got his hair cut.
He then asked how much it was. The barber said,
"No charge. I consider it a service to the community."
The next morning, he came to work and there were a dozen donuts
and a thank you note from the police officer.

Then, a Senator came in and got a haircut.
When he was done he asked how much it was. The barber said,
"No charge. I consider it a service to the country."

The next morning, the barber came to work and there were

12 Senators in front of the door.
I'd send it to the Prime Minister, Jarred but I doubt he would get it. His idea of a joke would be to jam up the whole country into a Labor Party Ideologue and permanently keep the Liberals from running as evidenced by all the immigrants he's letting into the country. That can't sustain them, the country can't sustain the numbers we already have, through their apparent laziness.

The Generous Barber

After he got his haircut, he asked how much it would be. The barber said, "No charge. I consider it a service to the Lord."

The next morning, the barber came to work, and there were 12 prayer books, and a thank you note from the priest in front of the door.

Later that day, a police officer came in and got his hair cut. He then asked how much it was. The barber said, "No charge. I consider it a service to the community."

The next morning, he came to work, and there were a dozen doughnuts and a thank-you note from the police officer.

Then, a Senator came in and got a haircut. When he was done he asked how much it was. The barber said, "No charge. I consider it a service to the country."

The next morning, the barber came to work, and there were 12 Senators in front of the door.
Lol, Politicians free loaders! Hahaha.

I'd send it to the Prime Minister, Jarred but I doubt he would get it. His idea of a joke would be to jam up the whole country into a Labor Party Ideologue and permanently keep the Liberals from running as evidenced by all the immigrants he's letting into the country. That can't sustain them, the country can't sustain the numbers we already have, through their apparent laziness.
Times are really very, very tough for some and it looks like the better off don’t see that here. Immigrants also have very tough lives in their own countries and that’s why they come here for assistance. I know we have a housing issue and various issues but showing sympathy doesn’t hurt.

T
The Generous Barber

that is a good one,most are a bit tight

The Generous Barber

That'd be right.

Reactions: paulamc52
Times are really very, very tough for some and it looks like the better off don’t see that here. Immigrants also have very tough lives in their own countries and that’s why they come here for assistance. I know we have a housing issue and various issues but showing sympathy doesn’t hurt.
What brought up the conversation to immigration from the barber joke,that should be left to another day

Reactions: Jennie and Chook03
As I said it's a joke we don't need to hear about what other stuff the pollies get up too least of all immigration and rivalry between parties

I agree the pollies are all out to get something for nothing☠️
But at least in the context of this joke they are American politicians (...a barber shop in Washington DC). We can laugh at that. No one in Australia would ever suggest that our politicians are in it for the "freebies".

Reactions: paulamc52