Mikev

Jun 14, 2024
Sydney
The Curiosity Show 🎈

Oh yes did I ever love The Curiosity Show on TV. It’s sparked my love for science which has continued through to the present day. It’s amazing how many things you can do with a balloon! 🎈

thought I was seeing things. I did recognize these gentlemen. I not only watched them but also the Canadian Professor, can't recall the name at the moment but he came up with the most amazing science lessons.

Rob Morrison and Deane Hutton were the presenters of the Curiosity Show (1972 - 1990) which I watched regularly. I was also very lucky to do my teaching course, majoring in science, with Rob Morrison at Sturt College of Advanced Education in South Australia. I did several of his outdoor education activities including a camp to the mid-north of South Australia. I also went on a college ski strip to the snow fields that Rob had organized. It would be lovely to see the Curiosity Show on TV again.

Last edited:
Rob Morrison and Dean Hutton were the presenters of the Curiosity Show (1972 - 1990) which I watched regularly. I was also very lucky to do my teaching course, majoring in science, with Rob Morrison at Sturt College of Advanced Education in South Australia. I did several of his outdoor education activities including a camp to the mid-north of South Australia. I also went on a college ski strip to the snow fields that Rob had organized. It would be lovely to see the Curiosity Show on TV again.
thanks for the memories and reminders of names. they were great

Reactions: CJL