SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Luckyus

Luckyus

Dec 18, 2021
Here, There and Everywhere?
The Chicken. ( I don't know if I've posted this before?)

An older man, living alone, decided he wanted to add a pet companion to his life.
After thinking long and hard about the decision, he buys a parrot and brings it home.
However, the parrot almost immediately starts insulting the older man and gets really rude.
In a moment of frustration, the man picks up the parrot and tosses it into the freezer to teach it a lesson.
But when the bird stops squawking, the man panics and opens the freezer. The parrot walks out, looks up at the man, and says,
“I apologize for offending you, and I humbly ask your forgiveness.” The man replies, “Well, thank you. I forgive you, and I’m sorry too.”
The parrot then says, “If you don’t mind my asking… what’d the chicken do?”

An older man, living alone, decided he wanted to add a pet companion to his life.
After thinking long and hard about the decision, he buys a parrot and brings it home.
However, the parrot almost immediately starts insulting the older man and gets really rude.
In a moment of frustration, the man picks up the parrot and tosses it into the freezer to teach it a lesson.
But when the bird stops squawking, the man panics and opens the freezer. The parrot walks out, looks up at the man, and says,
“I apologize for offending you, and I humbly ask your forgiveness.” The man replies, “Well, thank you. I forgive you, and I’m sorry too.”
Made me laugh out loud :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That'll teach him a lesson!

It's been done before, but it's a goodie. ♥♥♥

Reactions: Ricci
Brought to mind a visit to my son when he was living in outback NSW (Coonabarabran, to be precise).
On Mother's Day, we'd bought a BBQ chicken for lunch by the river.
As we were enjoying it, a family of ducks waddled up to us, seeking a share of our chicken.
My son said, "You'd better watch out, this is your cousin we are eating!"
I still chuckle when I think of it.....

Lol

Reactions: Ezzy
What did the chicken do? Ha Ha

Reactions: Ezzy
I enjoy reading these around midnight because they help me relax with a good laugh.

Thankyou to all our readers who put these jokes in. I enjoy sharing them afterwards too.

Reactions: Robbo3006