Paddy called the RSPCA today and said
''I've just found a suitcase in the
woods containing a fox with four cubs''
''That's terrible'' the RSPCA officer responded,
''Are they moving?''

''I'm not sure'' Paddy says,
''but that would explain the suitcase!!''

Reactions: hkaye30@ gmail.com
It used to be considered acceptable to tell Irish jokes - that is no longer the case. Ascribing a nationality adds nothing to the joke.
It would appear that nothing is acceptable to anyone lacking a sense of humour or a sense of the ridiculous or of the sublime ability to laugh at oneself in this day and age, thank God I'm in my twilight years in that I don't have to put up with nonsensical arseholes much longer.

Last edited:
The Case Of The Abandoned Foxes!

Paddy called the RSPCA today and said
''I've just found a suitcase in the
woods containing a fox with four cubs''
''That's terrible'' the RSPCA officer responded,
''Are they moving?''

''I'm not sure'' Paddy says,
''but that would explain the suitcase!!''

It would appear that nothing is acceptable to anyone lacking a sense of humour or a sense of the ridiculous or of the sublime ability to laugh at oneself in this day and age, thank God I'm in my twilight years in that I don't have to put up with nonsensical arseholes much longer.
It’s not a lack of a sense of humour that’s the issue - I did find the joke funny, but what’s the point of ascribing a nationality to it? I‘m not Irish, but some very dear friends are and they feel slighted and offended at Irish jokes - and they also have a sense of humour! I too am in my twilight years and have learned that the world is changing and that wisdom comes with age. It used also to be that older people had good manners and didn’t feel the need to swear at people in response to an observation.

It’s not a lack of a sense of humour that’s the issue - I did find the joke funny, but what’s the point of ascribing a nationality to it? I‘m not Irish, but some very dear friends are and they feel slighted and offended at Irish jokes - and they also have a sense of humour! I too am in my twilight years and have learned that the world is changing and that wisdom comes with age. It used also to be that older people had good manners and didn’t feel the need to swear at people in response to an observation.
Not once was Irish mentioned! You are surmising! My son is called Patrick, he getsPaddy all the time & he don’t have 1 cell in him that is Irish! It’s what YOU read into it!