The “game-changing” $3.50 wardrobe equipment that prevents your clothes from getting damaged — “My wardrobe needs this!”

Have you ever found yourself getting frustrated over stretched and warped garments from your laundry or wardrobe?

No matter how many times you try to hang your clothes as perfectly as you can, do your wire hangers just keep damaging your clothes?

If you find this relatable, then we have good news for you!

Sydney TikTok user Adrian Widjy has revealed an affordable, "game-changing" wardrobe paraphernalia that prevents your garments from being pulled, stretched, or wrapped while you hang them.

Credit: TikTok/@adrianwidjy

Adrian said that he "swears by" the $3.50 Polypropylene Laundry Hangers from the Japanese retail company ‘Muji’ to keep his clothes in good shape while he stores them in his wardrobe.

The affordable clothes hangers are designed to allow users to effortlessly take their clothes on and off hangers without needing to stretch or pull their neckline or shoulders — the warping of the material to fit the garment to the hanger can be one of the main contributors to clothing damage.

Additionally, the hangers feature nooks that allow the clothes to easily slip on and off them.

Adrian wrote: "I do not like having a stretched neck part of shirts or jumpers and this clothes hanger design is the perfect solution."

"If this is not a smart design I do not know what is... I love finding smart products."

It should also be noted that the innovative wardrobe equipment — which come in packs of three — are available in two different sizes that suit all garment measurements.

gwdkcgQNSBZjXMEpIkQJfdUcGfOPgBcQem93EwEYgvlk8iHCNLhvjOtZ3orBfq8qUpXpFHU6DHPFsQMsvTtmowhSQxdjFFg9j19qBX-OXjQFDZYkQwtpOPDwu12Yu_bEguE26wc

The innovative hangers are specifically designed to allow users to easily slip off their clothes on them without stretching their garments out. Credit: Muji.

Adrian's video has gone viral on TikTok, garnering more than 34,000 views from users who were raving over the "game-changing" item.

[nextads[/nextads]

One person wrote: "I'm always stretching my collars. I need this now."

"Oh wow this is actually a great invention. My wardrobe needs this," another added.

A third chimed in: "So many great Muji products! This is another great find."

For those who are finding this item inaccessible, we recommend checking out this video, explaining how to hang a sweater without stretching it out:

Credit: Rachael Ray Show

Do you have any other tips to prevent clothes from getting warped while hanging? Share them with us in the comments below so other members of the SDC can use them too!

Sponsored
I mostly use wooden coat hangers and never have a problem with stretched t/shirts etc.

I also use washing baskets 🧺🤣 as our 3 door wardrobes are so small in our rented house. The second bedrooms wardrobe is for our granddaughter when she visits but I use one door of hanging space.

We have tubs under our 3 beds (some are for toys and presents) and even have clothes hanging on the back of the doors.

The joy of renting a two bedroom house our previous house had 4 bedrooms with three built-in wardrobes.

I do use those coat hanger seen in the second video mainly for sleeves tops but not on clothes that will lose there shape.

If we were millionaires we could buy the pharmacist’s house that’s for sale in our small town for over a million $$$$

Reactions: KatKop and Ricci