Sydney mum accidentally goes viral after social media users swooned over her shoe collection instead of her DIY hack — “Holy moly!”

A mum has accidentally left Aussies swooning over her enormous sneakers collection after revealing her shoe storage "hack".

In a surprising turn of events, Sydney mum Corrinne — who is a self-confessed "Converse addict" — has grabbed the attention of social media users everywhere as she posted on Facebook how she organises her shoes.

In her post, Corrinne revealed that she uses the $142 Mÿ Deal Storage Shelf Unit to keep her shoes organised and on display.

Corrinne wrote: "I found this CD/ DVD unit on Mÿ Deal and it has worked an absolute treat as it fits my Cons perfectly."

xSDuGbQlTfPl1S86dqlmT1OrzHdsCxlM4_QhfM6dSFUEtZThXIMDamUzNk4PJAwHhOteuFId7Zc1MRyeJb8ArqZonKit4FFX59QCLJpQ4brSwvdT7_zVxLKQ0iMdLjFQaFPcwZE

Corrinne posted on Facebook to share about her shoe storage hack, only to grab the attention of Converse fans due to her enormous collection. Credit: Facebook/mumswhoclean.

While the slots of the adjustable storage shelf are just over 30 centimetres in length, the mum set up her shelves to a height of 14.5 centimetres, which she noted was the perfect height to display her sneakers.

The mum also noted that although she collects low top Converse shoes, the hack can still work for those who prefer high top models.

oNPQpbQEtqQTpeO7Ni-NwCiZXW4tUXTK9aiItSBmVYT5KslALIKPB9SFaN7Hkfy8zJMJ38EmTWxy9dbZE1pZh2l8xg4LeZd75M3qxJj4uJxDc6g2eBuh_Gq9p_3prTcwx90ZhtM

The mum revealed that she uses the $142 Mÿ Deal Storage Shelf Unit to organise her shoes. Credit: Facebook/mumswhoclean.

And Facebook users were left stunned, not by her hack but by her shoe collection...

"Holy moly I think you might have a problem," one user wrote.

Another quipped: "Wow! You certainly have a converse addiction, this is such a cool way to display them though and allows you to see them all."

Others, who also confessed to being "addicted" to the shoes, praised Corrinne for her hack.

One person wrote: "I have a massive converse addiction too! Definitely going to get my hands on this storage unit."

"My daughter has over 50 pairs of shoes! This will be great to store them all in a way she will wear them," wrote one mum.

Do you also collect shoes? This video demonstrates how you can build your own DIY shoe rack!

Credit: YouTube/Great Home Ideas

Sponsored