Switch up your sanga game with this $15 kitchen find from Kmart!

In the world of bargain hunting and savvy shopping, there's nothing quite like the thrill of discovering a product promising to make life easier without breaking the bank.

For those who love finding the latest and fantastic deals, Kmart just dropped another kitchen appliance causing quite a stir—and it's something you might want to add to your cart immediately.

The retail giant introduced a nifty Microwave Toastie Maker ($15) flying off the shelves, and it's easy to see why.

This clever gadget could whip up crispy toasted sandwiches with your microwave in minutes.

It's an excellent solution for those rushed mornings or for anyone wanting to prepare a quick and easy snack.

The Microwave Toastie Maker has a soft silicone outer case and non-stick-coated plates, making cleanups easy.

compressed-toastie.jpeg
Kmart's Microwave Toastie Maker is a new tool for making toasted sandwiches in minutes. Image Credit: Kmart

To use it, place your sandwich inside, pop it into the microwave, and in no time, you'll have a delicious, toasty meal.

For optimal results, use the toastie maker in a microwave with 1000W or less power.

Do not heat it for more than three minutes to ensure perfectly toasted sandwiches.

Available in four colours—pink, blue, green, and black—this toastie maker is a quirky and functional addition to any kitchen.

The buzz around the toastie maker began when a shopper shared a photo on social media, and it wasn't long before Kmart enthusiasts sang praises about it.

One satisfied customer reviewed the toastie maker's performance.

'It's so amazing,' she wrote.

'It actually makes the toasties crispier than any toastie maker I've used before.'

'I need this for work! Save me some money from buying food from the canteen,' another said in the comments.

'And I paid $50 for mine. Why did I not think that Kmart would come out with a cheaper version?' a third exclaimed.

The toastie maker is available in Kmart stores nationwide, while some stocks are sold out online.

Whether you're busy, on a tight budget, or someone who appreciates the convenience of a quick and easy meal, Kmart's Microwave Toastie Maker is a game-changer.

So, if you're intrigued by this latest kitchen gadget, you should act fast.

It might revolutionise your lunchtime routine.
Key Takeaways

• Kmart Australia released the Microwave Toastie Maker ($15), available in various colours.
  • The kitchen gadget was designed to make crispy toasted sandwiches quickly in the microwave.
  • Eager shoppers praised the product for its efficiency and ease of use.
  • The toastie maker recommended using a microwave of 1000W or less for optimal results.
Did you get one of these toastie makers, or are you planning to? Share your thoughts and food preparation routine with us in the comments below.

Sponsored
I fell for the advertising hype on Face Book when the original makers of this product first introduced it, yes it makes great Toasties but due to what I think of as a design flaw I have gone back to making gooey tasty Toasties in a frying pan, as I have done for years. From the pictures it looks as if the KMart Toastie Maker has the same design flaw, the clasps to close the body of the Toastie maker are very flimsy and guaranteed to burn your fingers when opening it but if you can get over that it does work well and the cleanup after use is minimal with only one thing to clean, using the microwave means it cooks much quicker than a frying pan so there is that advantage but my previously blistered fingers do not want to have any further contact with it🤬

I fell for the advertising hype on Face Book when the original makers of this product first introduced it, yes it makes great Toasties but due to what I think of as a design flaw I have gone back to making gooey tasty Toasties in a frying pan, as I have done for years. From the pictures it looks as if the KMart Toastie Maker has the same design flaw, the clasps to close the body of the Toastie maker are very flimsy and guaranteed to burn your fingers when opening it but if you can get over that it does work well and the cleanup after use is minimal with only one thing to clean, using the microwave means it cooks much quicker than a frying pan so there is that advantage but my previously blistered fingers do not want to have any further contact with it🤬
Good morning Gaena,
You're an early bird this morning, like me. Busy day.
Thanks for the hint, will give this a miss I think.
Will chat Tuesday,after my very
full long weekend.🙋

Hi we also bought one, but I found after having to cook it several times as not all the bread was cooked. Having false teeth and trying to chew the crusts of the bread made my gums sore. Hence I don’t use it anymore. I know I could cut the crusts off the bread before toasting, but I think the crusts are as good as the bread is.

Hi we also bought one, but I found after having to cook it several times as not all the bread was cooked. Having false teeth and trying to chew the crusts of the bread made my gums sore. Hence I don’t use it anymore. I know I could cut the crusts off the bread before toasting, but I think the crusts are as good as the bread is.
The instructions on how to cook the Toastie to extra crispiness suggest that you should butter both sides of the bread. I did follow the instructions and worked out that must be the reason the toast was soggy and really under cooked. I also have a tooth and gum problem so will always cut the crusts off of any toasted bread so that it is more comfortable to eat, trouble is the crusts are what hold the gooey cheese inside the Toastie, cutting them off before cooking just means a mess of melted cheese oozing out all over the microwave cooking plate making it even harder to open the appliance without burning your fingers, I would not recommend this Toastie maker to anyone and mine has just taken up residence in the kitchen cupboard where my other unused appliances live!!😡

Reactions: DLHM