SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
S

Suzanne Webber

Jul 10, 2024
Suzanne Webber

Hello everyone,
I am 71 and live with my 3 small fur babies. They are such a joy to be with. I live in a beautiful area. Have Wallabies freely moving around our homes (and pooping everywhere!) but it is lovely to see them with their joeys peeking out of mum's pouch. I live alongside a beautiful forest. There is an amazing amount of bird life here also.
I am very happy here.

Wow welcome to you and your fur babies sounds like an idyllic lifestyle you have enjoy being on here.😊

Hello Suzanne! Welcome to the SDC community! It's delightful to have you join us. Living with three small fur babies sounds absolutely wonderful, and I can imagine they bring a lot of joy and fun into your life. The image of wallabies hopping around and the delightful birdlife near your home makes it seem like you're living in a little slice of paradise. Your connection with nature and love for the wildlife around you must be very fulfilling. We look forward to hearing more about your adventures in such a serene setting. See you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Reactions: Littleboy8