Surprising Twist: Paper Towel Holder tip Leaves Over 20 Million in Awe

We know our Seniors Discount Club community loves a good tip, especially when it comes to finding creative ways to save a little time and money around the house, particularly if they make life just that little bit easier and more convenient. But, sometimes, we come across a tip that raises more questions than answers.

Recently, a social media user who goes by the handle @cippirippicippi shared a paper towel holder tip that is currently baffling the internet and has left over 20 million people in awe.

In the video, we see the user expertly slotting a paper towel holder onto the edge of a shelf. She carefully positions the outer metal prong of the holder on the shelf's top, allowing the paper towel roll to dangle freely beneath it.

Many viewers, surprisingly, had their first taste of this technique through the video. They confessed, 'I was today years old when I realised how this is supposed to work.'

compressed-Screenshot_9.jpeg
It seems that the following method outlines how to properly store and utilise a paper towel holder. Source: @cippirippicippi / Tiktok

This sparked a wave of introspection among the audience, prompting questions about the true functionality and intended use of certain paper towel holders.

This revelation elicited various responses from viewers, who shared their personal experiences with paper towel holders. One viewer lamented, 'My mum bought me one like this, and I literally threw it out and just bought one made to hang up. Wish I had kept it now.'

The video was dubbed as 'life-changing' by another viewer, highlighting how little we knew about our own household gadgets.

Watch the full video here:

The video's popularity inspired others to try the tip themselves, like social media user Shawn Graham. Excited to attempt the tip, Graham recorded his journey to his kitchen, only to discover his own paper towel holder lacked the additional outer prong.

'Wait a minute... I don't have the thing! Ughhh,' he exclaimed, capturing the shared disappointment of many who found their paper towel holders incompatible with this newfound trick.

compressed-Screenshot_10.jpeg
Shawn Graham experienced a moment of disappointment with his paper towel holder. Source: @shawn.graham / Tiktok

See the video here:

This unexpected tip has not only led to numerous people trying it for themselves, but it also sparked a debate on how paper towel holders are truly meant to be used—revealing that the metal prong on the side actually serves a purpose.

Responding to a question raised in a separate video, one user enlightened the confused masses: 'You're supposed to feed the paper towel through the metal thing and use it as something to tear it with.' Well, who would have thought?

It seems that this unexpected paper towel holder tip has opened the floodgates to social media users sharing little-known tricks to help make our lives easier and more efficient.

Key Takeaways
  • A social media user shared a video on how to slot a paper towel holder onto the edge of a shelf, garnering 21.9 million views.
  • Viewers had mixed opinions on whether the alternative storage method was useful and how paper towel holders are traditionally used.
  • The video inspired people to try the tip themselves, though it only works for specific types of paper towel holders.
  • Some viewers pointed out that the metal prong on the side of the gadget is meant to be used for easily tearing off a sheet of paper towel.

Regardless of whether you choose to adopt this tip or stick with the traditional use of your paper towel holder, one thing is for sure: you'll never look at your holder the same way again.

Next time, when you're browsing the internet or chatting with your fellow SDC members, share your own life tips and home tricks. You never know – you might just change someone's life!

Sponsored
We know our Seniors Discount Club community loves a good tip, especially when it comes to finding creative ways to save a little time and money around the house, particularly if they make life just that little bit easier and more convenient. But, sometimes, we come across a tip that raises more questions than answers.

Recently, a social media user who goes by the handle @cippirippicippi shared a paper towel holder tip that is currently baffling the internet and has left over 20 million people in awe.

In the video, we see the user expertly slotting a paper towel holder onto the edge of a shelf. She carefully positions the outer metal prong of the holder on the shelf's top, allowing the paper towel roll to dangle freely beneath it.

Many viewers, surprisingly, had their first taste of this technique through the video. They confessed, 'I was today years old when I realised how this is supposed to work.'

View attachment 21962
It seems that the following method outlines how to properly store and utilise a paper towel holder. Source: @cippirippicippi / Tiktok

This sparked a wave of introspection among the audience, prompting questions about the true functionality and intended use of certain paper towel holders.

This revelation elicited various responses from viewers, who shared their personal experiences with paper towel holders. One viewer lamented, 'My mum bought me one like this, and I literally threw it out and just bought one made to hang up. Wish I had kept it now.'

The video was dubbed as 'life-changing' by another viewer, highlighting how little we knew about our own household gadgets.

The video's popularity inspired others to try the tip themselves, like social media user Shawn Graham. Excited to attempt the tip, Graham recorded his journey to his kitchen, only to discover his own paper towel holder lacked the additional outer prong.

'Wait a minute... I don't have the thing! Ughhh,' he exclaimed, capturing the shared disappointment of many who found their paper towel holders incompatible with this newfound trick.

View attachment 21963
Shawn Graham experienced a moment of disappointment with his paper towel holder. Source: @shawn.graham / Tiktok

See the video here:

This unexpected tip has not only led to numerous people trying it for themselves, but it also sparked a debate on how paper towel holders are truly meant to be used—revealing that the metal prong on the side actually serves a purpose.

Responding to a question raised in a separate video, one user enlightened the confused masses: 'You're supposed to feed the paper towel through the metal thing and use it as something to tear it with.' Well, who would have thought?

It seems that this unexpected paper towel holder tip has opened the floodgates to social media users sharing little-known tricks to help make our lives easier and more efficient.

Key Takeaways

• A social media user shared a video on how to slot a paper towel holder onto the edge of a shelf, garnering 21.9 million views.
  • Viewers had mixed opinions on whether the alternative storage method was useful and how paper towel holders are traditionally used.
  • The video inspired people to try the tip themselves, though it only works for specific types of paper towel holders.
  • Some viewers pointed out that the metal prong on the side of the gadget is meant to be used for easily tearing off a sheet of paper towel.

Regardless of whether you choose to adopt this tip or stick with the traditional use of your paper towel holder, one thing is for sure: you'll never look at your holder the same way again.

Next time, when you're browsing the internet or chatting with your fellow SDC members, share your own life tips and home tricks. You never know – you might just change someone's life!

no prong on mine so i will have just have to be wrong again.

View attachment 21962

View attachment 21963

See the video here:

Key Takeaways

Brilliant!!

View attachment 21962

View attachment 21963

See the video here:

Key Takeaways

Mine doesn't have the extra wire to hang it it's like the loo roll you wipe your arse on the paper so who cares if it hanging from the front or back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where can I buy one 🙊 and before any ugly comments start….. I’ve used paper towel for years, cloths are germ carriers no matter if you do disinfectant them ( and who does after using it on the floor !) also then there’s a smelly ugly cloth hanging around drying on the tap, no thanks.

Reactions: JayEeGeeP
Where can I buy one 🙊 and before any ugly comments start….. I’ve used paper towel for years, cloths are germ carriers no matter if you do disinfectant them ( and who does after using it on the floor !) also then there’s a smelly ugly cloth hanging around drying on the tap, no thanks.
Who uses a DISH cloth on the floor ?????????

Reactions: Suzanne rose