Sunrise star's X-rated moment during ad break leaves viewers speechless

We all have our favourite TV shows that we watch religiously. And while we may think we know everything there is to know about our favourite on-screen personalities, there's always more to them than meets the eye.

Sure, we see them being funny, charming, and sometimes even emotional on TV. But what we don't see is the bonding that goes on behind the scenes.

Whether it's cracking jokes in between takes, sharing personal stories, or just goofing around, the bond between TV presenters is often quite strong. And it's these moments that can make for some truly golden television.

For those of you who are tuning in to the morning show Sunrise, host Nat Barr has spilled some secrets about the hosts' bonding moments during the commercial breaks and revealed a surprisingly X-rated moment from the show's Monday episode.

In one segment of the show, host Mark Beretta had some inquiries about the adult subscription-based platform OnlyFans after reading about the cancellation of the Sunday meet-and-greet event in Perth that featured popular Australian personality Anna Paul.

Credit: Instagram/@sunriseon7

Nat Barr told the viewers: 'If you ever wonder what we talk about in the ad breaks, Beretta hadn’t heard of OnlyFans.'

'Because of course, we were talking about the TikTok star who almost caused a riot in Perth. Now he knows.'

Mark then replied: 'Good to catch up, thank you.'

Nat then shared how the sports reporter promptly turned to the internet for answers since he had a tonne of other questions about the platform.

'And then he got onto Googling how you pee in space, female and male,' the host continued.

Mark jokingly responded: 'It’s been a busy break, a lot covered off.'

Edwina Bartholomew also joined in and made a fun jab at her coworker.

She teased: 'Probably don’t check the rest of his browsing history while we’re at it.'

czuHHTJ0u4rgMjZsEUWX0qin16KoSKH87ZbeiO2_ElHs_l_9JWKWg63Y9Pu-jt_ml2Eqy7UGMqvjMNcb8MbNbu2-gwnGX4s1u0z3Xu-bvui1IpJJ3JjLTqK-ltakxtSlR8yYrfAs5b6Z01xrQi6x9Qxxw3Fdl__hM-nAqVrx2us_ZonGmvPCbtuG

Nat Barr shared some X-rated behind-the-scenes bonding moments between the hosts of Sunrise. Credit: Channel Seven.

At that moment, the team started laughing. Mark gave a large shrug to the camera, while Nat lowered her head and giggled.

Another host chimed in on the bantering, with David Koch saying: 'Certainly our digital team will be looking at that, and our HR.'

'Can you be fired for that? You can’t be fired, can you?' Mark asked to which Nat responded: 'No, not when you declare it on TV.'

Mark declared: 'Good, I’m safe!'

We love seeing our favourite tv personalities bantering and sharing moments together. It warms our hearts and makes us feel like we're part of the group. We're so glad they're able to let their guard down and have some fun together. Keep it up, friends!

We're sure there are moments where you can relate to Mark and not know about X-rated stuff. Feel free to share your funny experiences with us! We promise we won't judge!

Reactions: Ricci
Sponsored
A few years back I didn't know what Tinder was. My daughters kept teasing their brother saying they will sign him up for Tinder.

So I checked it out on my tablet .

The next day my husband used my tablet ( as mine is alot larger than his) to read the newspaper.

What did he find when he turned it on ?
TINDER he thought I was looking for a new man, took me some explaining . I told him did he think I would leave that opened on my screen 😉

We all have our favourite TV shows that we watch religiously. And while we may think we know everything there is to know about our favourite on-screen personalities, there's always more to them than meets the eye.

Sure, we see them being funny, charming, and sometimes even emotional on TV. But what we don't see is the bonding that goes on behind the scenes.

Whether it's cracking jokes in between takes, sharing personal stories, or just goofing around, the bond between TV presenters is often quite strong. And it's these moments that can make for some truly golden television.

For those of you who are tuning in to the morning show Sunrise, host Nat Barr has spilled some secrets about the hosts' bonding moments during the commercial breaks and revealed a surprisingly X-rated moment from the show's Monday episode.

In one segment of the show, host Mark Beretta had some inquiries about the adult subscription-based platform OnlyFans after reading about the cancellation of the Sunday meet-and-greet event in Perth that featured popular Australian personality Anna Paul.

Credit: Instagram/@sunriseon7

Nat Barr told the viewers: 'If you ever wonder what we talk about in the ad breaks, Beretta hadn’t heard of OnlyFans.'

'Because of course, we were talking about the TikTok star who almost caused a riot in Perth. Now he knows.'

Mark then replied: 'Good to catch up, thank you.'

Nat then shared how the sports reporter promptly turned to the internet for answers since he had a tonne of other questions about the platform.

'And then he got onto Googling how you pee in space, female and male,' the host continued.

Mark jokingly responded: 'It’s been a busy break, a lot covered off.'

Edwina Bartholomew also joined in and made a fun jab at her coworker.

She teased: 'Probably don’t check the rest of his browsing history while we’re at it.'

czuHHTJ0u4rgMjZsEUWX0qin16KoSKH87ZbeiO2_ElHs_l_9JWKWg63Y9Pu-jt_ml2Eqy7UGMqvjMNcb8MbNbu2-gwnGX4s1u0z3Xu-bvui1IpJJ3JjLTqK-ltakxtSlR8yYrfAs5b6Z01xrQi6x9Qxxw3Fdl__hM-nAqVrx2us_ZonGmvPCbtuG

Nat Barr shared some X-rated behind-the-scenes bonding moments between the hosts of Sunrise. Credit: Channel Seven.

At that moment, the team started laughing. Mark gave a large shrug to the camera, while Nat lowered her head and giggled.

Another host chimed in on the bantering, with David Koch saying: 'Certainly our digital team will be looking at that, and our HR.'

'Can you be fired for that? You can’t be fired, can you?' Mark asked to which Nat responded: 'No, not when you declare it on TV.'

Mark declared: 'Good, I’m safe!'

We love seeing our favourite tv personalities bantering and sharing moments together. It warms our hearts and makes us feel like we're part of the group. We're so glad they're able to let their guard down and have some fun together. Keep it up, friends!

We're sure there are moments where you can relate to Mark and not know about X-rated stuff. Feel free to share your funny experiences with us! We promise we won't judge!

Yawn……😏😏😏😏😏