Storage heaven! Here are the Kmart products that can help you achieve a perfectly organised linen cupboard

Are you tired of opening your linen cupboard only to be greeted by a mess of tangled sheets and towels? Do you long for an organised and clutter-free space but fear the cost of revamping it?

Look no further than the budget-friendly products available at Kmart!

Let Tiffany, an online lifestyle expert with a massive following on TikTok and Instagram, inspire you with a jaw-dropping makeover of her linen cupboard using only Kmart products.

Witness the incredible transformation that can be achieved with just a little bit of organisation and creativity.

Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 9.39.23 AM.png
One savvy budgeter has found a clever way to spruce up her linen cupboard. Credit: TikTok.

Follow Tiffany's lead by starting with a decluttering session. Divide your linens into piles of what to keep and what to donate, then give the shelves a good wipe-down.

She said, 'After months of talking about it, I finally got the motivation to declutter and organise our small linen cupboard. It feels so good to have donated so much stuff we don't use and now to be able to find things we need in here.'

The linen cupboard transformation didn't stop with just decluttering. To keep her linens and bedding neatly organised, she purchased eleven white medium storage containers from Kmart at an affordable price of $7.50 each. These containers provided the perfect solution to keep everything in its place and easily accessible.

In addition, Tiffany also invested in two large zip-up storage boxes for just $12 each to store her doonas. 'I didn't want to spend a lot of money on baskets for this space, so this was the best budget-friendly option for me,' she explained in her post.

To maximise the space inside the storage boxes, Tiffany used a simple yet effective technique of rolling up her towels before placing them inside. This allowed her to fit more towels into each box, making the most out of her storage space.

Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 9.39.18 AM.png
Tiffany made space for her towels by rolling each one up and packing them within the storage baskets. Credit: TikTok.

Next, Tiffany tackled her bedding by placing them into storage boxes as well. To easily identify each box's contents, she labelled them with metal label clips purchased from the retail store for just $6 for a pack of three and used a pocket printer label maker.

This not only made it easy to find what she was looking for but also added a stylish touch to her organised linen cupboard.

Tiffany's linen cupboard transformation was not just about organising and decluttering; she also added a few decorative touches to the space. With a small space left to decorate, Tiffany turned to Kmart once again for some affordable decor options.

She added a dried floral arrangement vase for just $17 and a reed diffuser priced at $12 to the centre of the second shelf from the top. This not only added a beautiful visual element to the space but also served a practical purpose.

The reed diffuser helped ensure the sheets and towels continued to smell fresh until they were ready to use. This is especially helpful when storing linen and clothes for long periods, as musty odours can often linger and be difficult to remove.

By adding a touch of style and scent to her newly organised linen cupboard, Tiffany created a functional and aesthetically pleasing space that brings joy and comfort every time she opens the door.

With some creative thinking and smart shopping from Kmart, you, too, can transform your own linen cupboard into a beautiful and functional space!

Tiffany's linen cupboard makeover was a huge hit with her followers, who were impressed by the transformation and eager to learn more about her tips and tricks for re-organising their own linen cupboards.

Many of Tiffany's followers praised her efforts, with one even describing it as an 'amazing glow-up'. Others commented on the stylish clips and practical baskets, with one follower even using them in her own pantry.

Tiffany's followers also had a lot of questions, with one asking how the towels were folded to fit in the baskets - she revealed that she rolled the towels up, allowing her to fit six in each basket. Fitted sheets were also rolled up in the same way.

And for those wondering if the baskets were impractical, Tiffany reassured them that they were actually more practical, as it was now easier to quickly find and grab a towel from the basket compared to the cluttered and disorganised state of the cupboard before the makeover.

Key Takeaways

• Tiffany, an online lifestyle expert, transformed her cluttered linen cupboard into an organised and visually appealing space with budget-friendly products from Kmart.
  • She used storage containers and label clips to keep her bedding and towels organised and added decorative elements like a dried floral arrangement vase and a reed diffuser for a touch of style and scent.
  • Her followers were impressed by the transformation and sought her advice on re-organising their own linen cupboards.

If you're looking to transform your cluttered linen cupboard into a stylish space, then Kmart is the place to shop! With lots of budget-friendly products to choose from, it won't take long to have a linen closet that you can be proud of.

Here's a quick rundown of the Kmart products Tiffany used:
Have you recently decluttered your linen cupboard? How did you do it, and how much did it cost you? Share your tips and experiences in the comments below!

Sponsored
I set up the same system a few years ago from Kmart. These baskets also came with lids, which was handy as one shelf was twice as deep and I was able to stack them. Towels also rolled and quilt cover and sheets of a set put indie one of its pillowcases. Didn't have labels but used a marker. Much tidier and orderly, easy to find everything and to put away.

I love organisation including my linen cupboard.

I love the system of baskets , but I also feel you can get the same affect by folding the linen correctly and getting rid of things you don't need.

I feel what made the biggest difference with her project was getting rid of all the things that she wasn't using

My thing is if you haven't used it in 1 year then good chances you won't so then out it goes

Last edited:
Just fold, in a neat manner, and stack one on top of another - double, single, queen sheets in separate piles with their pillowcases in between with sets of different sizes in separate piles. If you dump them in (as shown in the ‘before’ picture) of course it will look untidy. We no longer have any single beds and the double bed (sold that) so gave many sheets free to the buyer for his young son who was moving out of home. Common sense also to give away to the needy anything you have no further use for.

I give it six months!!

You don't need fancy boxes, flowers and smellies. What you need is a system, Towels on shelves 1 and 2. Bedding on shelves 3 and 4, odds and sods on shelf 5. If you fold everything neatly it will sit on the shelves and not look unsightly. She would have made a huge difference just by having a de-clutter. :)

I give it six months!!

You don't need fancy boxes, flowers and smellies. What you need is a system, Towels on shelves 1 and 2. Bedding on shelves 3 and 4, odds and sods on shelf 5. If you fold everything neatly it will sit on the shelves and not look unsightly. She would have made a huge difference just by having a de-clutter. :)
And that sounds like my linen cupboard I feel like the boxes would actually take up extra space 🙂

Reactions: Zoya and Ricci