Step into winter in comfort with Kmart's microwavable slippers!

Although some of us may prefer traditional slippers and cosy socks, there's no denying the allure of a good pair of extra warm winter slippers - especially when they're microwavable.

Yes, you read that right – the new Kmart product is a surprise hit. They released the pair of fluffy pink $20 microwavable slippers in their stores = about four weeks ago, and Australia can’t seem to get enough of them!

An excited Aussie customer took to Twitter to share the good news with a video that has now racked up over a million views.

The video shows a close-up of the sleekly-packaged slippers, nestled inside a box that promises not only warmth and cosiness but also 'temporary relief from sprains and bruises'. Pretty impressive, right?

Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 12.41.25 PM.png
A Kmart shopper has shared her excitement over a winter product - microwavable slippers. Credit: Kmart.

Kmart shoppers were absolutely thrilled when they caught wind of these microwavable slippers, especially with winter just around the corner. Teased about the upcoming chilly months, people were curious to learn more about this new product that promised warmth and comfort for their feet.

After watching the viral video, one person exclaimed, 'Sold!' Clearly, the allure of cosy, microwavable slippers was too good to resist. But of course, there were some light-hearted jokes too. One person playfully quipped, 'Your microwave is going to be smelling of feet.'

For those who may have concerns about microwaving their slippers, it's understandable. But don't worry, the shopper mentioned that these slippers actually come with removable heat packs, so you can enjoy the warmth without having to put the whole slipper in the microwave.

Convenience, warmth, and peace of mind – what's not to love?

The buzz around these microwavable slippers has definitely stirred up excitement and curiosity among Kmart shoppers. Winter just got a lot cosier, and who wouldn't want to slip their feet into a pair of fluffy, warm slippers on a chilly day?

So, if you're craving some warmth and cosiness for your feet this winter, you might want to follow the advice of that enthusiastic customer and 'run to Kmart!'

Customers all over the nation are likely to be rushing to get their hands (or rather, their feet) on these ingenious microwavable slippers in the coming weeks.

With the promise of comfort and warmth for our feet, these slippers are a clever solution for staying snug in the colder months. Taking care of our feet is crucial for our overall health and well-being, especially during winter when keeping warm is a top priority.

And with a pair of microwavable slippers, we'll be well-prepared to face the frosty weather with a smile!

Of course, with the excitement surrounding these slippers, it's hard to predict how long they'll be available. So, it's best to grab a pair while they're hot (or rather, warm!). Don't miss out on the chance to keep your feet toasty and comfortable this winter season.

Get ready to defy the chill with these innovative slippers that offer both comfort and convenience. Winter may be cold, but with a pair of microwavable slippers, we'll be armed and ready to keep our feet cosy and our spirits high.

Let's embrace the colder months in style and comfort!

Key Takeaways

• Kmart recently released a pair of microwavable slippers that have become a surprise hit, with customers buzzing about their comfort and convenience.
  • The slippers, which come with removable heat packs, have garnered attention through viral videos and social media posts.
  • As winter approaches, these cosy and innovative slippers are expected to be in high demand among customers looking for warmth and comfort during the colder months.

If you're looking for trendy winter fashion that won't break the bank, look no further than Kmart! Alongside their popular microwavable slippers, another item that's flying off the shelves is the Kmart Oversized Puffer Vest from their new active range, and shoppers love it.

Priced at just $29, this puffer vest has quickly become a hit among bargain-savvy shoppers. TikTok users are raving about it, with one user confessing to being 'obsessed' with the vest and deeming it the perfect winter accessory.

Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 12.41.18 PM.png
Kmart's Oversized Puffer Vest was also a huge hit amongst shoppers recently. Credit: Kmart

Another user even shared a video of herself trying on the vest in-store and declared that Kmart is in a 'major fashion era'.

With such positive feedback, it's no wonder that many are considering the Kmart Oversized Puffer Vest a must-have for their winter wardrobe. Affordable and stylish, it's a perfect addition to staying cosy and fashionable during the colder months.

So, if you're on the lookout for trendy winter items that won't break the bank, be sure to check out Kmart. Whether it's the microwavable slippers or the popular puffer vest, you might just find the perfect additions to your winter wardrobe.

Do you have other items on your shopping list? Share them with us in the comments! Happy shopping, everyone!

Reactions: Ezzy and Zoya
Sponsored
Sorry I would never put anything from one's feet in the microwave where I am going to be heating up food or hot chocolate.

Those puffer jackets are amazing , my daughter and son have been wearing them for the past 2 years .
But my daughter just found a better quality one at Best n Less for $25

Reactions: Zoya and Trudi
If you have neuropathy then please NEVER microwave these or for this matter use heating pads etc. You could easily burn your feet and end up with burns leading to major problems.

Another awful expression “sending shoppers into a frenzy”!!! Enough to keep me right away from Kmart!

Love the idea as I get terribly cold feet, but would like to have a closer look. Are the heat packs in the soles? If so, wouldn't they be likely to burst when walking? And also feel strangely squishy?

I have a couple of pairs like these and they do keep feet warm, especially if socks required as well if extremely cold.

I'm thinking that I may have trouble putting these on now and taking them off as well as my disability has worsened.

However, people that can wear these, they are very warm and comfy. Plus easy to wash. I just washed my purple pair and they dried on the line in no time. I have a cream pair, but they are a knitted pair. Very cute. They also wash well but take longer to dry.

Well worth the money, even have two pairs. Just buy a larger size so your feet easily go in and come out. Plus, if socks required for extra warmth, you will appreciate that extra room for your feet.

DO NOT... IN FACT 'NEVER .... put in microwave to heat up. Your feet will quickly create enough warmth.

My first thoughts are that we may be having an extremely cold autumn and winter this year. That the cold will last will into Springtime.

I'll be using a lot of blankets, doonas to keep warm and no heater just to save money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoya