This breed of dog love, love, love their sleep. My bully snores the second she puts her head down, but if I get up and move she is up immediately...she will often open one eye but still snoring, just to check if I am on the move. If I get up and have a stretch, she will do exactly the same and have a big stretch.

This breed of dog love, love, love their sleep. My bully snores the second she puts her head down, but if I get up and move she is up immediately...she will often open one eye but still snoring, just to check if I am on the move. If I get up and have a stretch, she will do exactly the same and have a big stretch.
So cute💖

Reactions: DLHM and mOiOz
Yes there is definitely a process to get out of bed.in the Morning.
These fantastic Canines seem to have it
down pat. If I was sleeping with my Furry
Friends I would need a project report on progress as each one got out of bed.
There is a plan to exit that is fool proof in it's simplicity.

Join the conversation

News, deals, games, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.

Seniors Discount Club

The SDC searches for the best deals, discounts, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.
  1. New members
  2. Jokes & fun
  3. Photography
  4. Nostalgia / Yesterday's Australia
  5. Food and Lifestyle
  6. Money Saving Hacks
  7. Offtopic / Everything else

Latest Articles

• We believe that retirement should be a time to relax and enjoy life, not worry about money. That's why we're here to help our members make the most of their retirement years. If you're over 60 and looking for ways to save money, connect with others, and have a laugh, we’d love to have you aboard.
  • Advertise with us

User Menu

Enjoyed Reading our Story?

• Share this forum to your loved ones.
Change Weather Postcode×
Change Petrol Postcode×