I remember years ago [mum now passed] I was visiting her one evening, I was sitting on the three seater couch and mum adjacent to me on the two seater, here we were enjoying a cup of tea and chatting generally about things when I noticed my mum kept looking up over to the right, I asked her what she was looking at and she kept saying "nothing", anyway as time passed she kept looking in the same direction. On the wall there hung a large picture of Conquistor, so I turned around to look up to see why she kept looking in that direction and low and behold there he was a huge crawling over the picture, well I just bolted while mum sat there laughing, she said she had never seen anyone move so fast, eventually I asked her how long that thing had been there and she replied "oh for ages, he lives behind the picture and comes out occassionally. Needless to say I am aranchnophobic.

I remember years ago [mum now passed] I was visiting her one evening, I was sitting on the three seater couch and mum adjacent to me on the two seater, here we were enjoying a cup of tea and chatting generally about things when I noticed my mum kept looking up over to the right, I asked her what she was looking at and she kept saying "nothing", anyway as time passed she kept looking in the same direction. On the wall there hung a large picture of Conquistor, so I turned around to look up to see why she kept looking in that direction and low and behold there he was a huge crawling over the picture, well I just bolted while mum sat there laughing, she said she had never seen anyone move so fast, eventually I asked her how long that thing had been there and she replied "oh for ages, he lives behind the picture and comes out occassionally. Needless to say I am aranchnophobic.
Can relate.... :rolleyes:

Can relate.... :rolleyes:
l remember when we arrived here donkeys years ago my husband felt something under his jacket and quickly whipped it off and there was this turantula bigger than his hand We thought turantulas were dangerous and got quite a shock but now if we have any spiders we catch them in a jam jar and take them outside but not the dangerous ones of course.

l do not like big black hairy spiders because l am very afraid of them . When l see one l been known to go away yelling or walk rather quickly to my husband as he is not afraid but cautious of them. He gets a jar or container puts the spider in it then releases it somewhere outside. l sometimes get something heavy hit them or drown them if near a sink if l am alone.

• Wow
Reactions: mOiOz
I don't like large hairy spiders but I cannot kill them, , ever. I usually look for someone to help and get them outside as soon as possible.

• Wow
Reactions: mOiOz
I suppose most of you have heard this one before. a daughter was visiting her mother, when her mother asked her to pass the newspaper, the daughter said do not be so old-fashioned mum use my I phone, so the mother took it and slammed the spider crawling up the wall.
Where have I been? I haven't heard this one before. Thank you Dennis for a great laugh.