Sparkling clean floors in minutes! See why everyone is rushing to buy this Kmart product!

There's nothing quite like a deep clean to leave your home feeling fresh and new, but sometimes it can feel like a never-ending cycle of scrubbing and mopping.

But what if we told you there was a way to make cleaning your floors easier, quicker, and less of a chore? Enter Kmart's $89 new steam mop!

This nifty little appliance is taking the internet by storm, with many home cleaners sharing their rave reviews of the product on social media.

One shopper posted a photo and shared her experience using the mop to clean the grout in her kitchen, explaining that she didn’t use the tool at full power and only sprayed the floor with water.

8a5bfc65-ae20-422d-9540-844e69907747.jpg

Kmart's $89 Multi Steam Cleaner received positive reviews from home cleaners. Credit: Kmart.

She shared: 'I’m not applying any pressure to the brush nor did I spray any chemicals prior. Our house is really, really old and my furniture is mostly made of metal and wood so you can just imagine what that is cleaning out of our grout lines.'

You read that right, folks! You don't need to use any harsh chemicals.

Another shopper shared that she’s been using the multi-steam cleaner for over a year now and she couldn’t be happier with it.

'I just got this myself after nearly 2 years in an old house trying every mop on the market. This actually cleans my floors and it is freaking incredible on the grout – it takes no time at all,' she said.

With a variety of attachments included for different cleaning needs, this versatile little machine can be used on floors, windows, mirrors, glass doors, and more, making it perfect for both home and office use.

313334214_5541350735918235_2501691519145227901_n.jpg

Photo of the tiled floor, showing some area that has been cleaned using the steam mop. Credit: Facebook/Kmart Home Decor & Hacks Australia.

It's even great for cars! And with a warm-up time of just eight minutes and an operation time of thirty minutes, you'll have plenty of time to get your cleaning done quickly and easily.

The product also received a 4.5 rating from customers, who left positive feedback on the product on the Kmart website.

One customer wrote: 'Steam cleaned my bathroom tiles and carpets. It's easy to use and not expensive, very happy!'

'Great little machine, does everything they said it would,' another review read.

However, one user admitted that while the steam cleaner is effective in cleaning different areas of the house, you have to make sure that you only use it on areas that don’t have fake wood covers.

The home cleaner wrote: 'Yes I love the steam cleaner, I always used [it on] polished wood floor at my old house. But sadly my new home has laminate flooring.'

'I can’t use steam or else bubbles will come up. Just don't use it on a fake wood surface.'

Key Takeaways

• The Kmart steam mop is a popular choice for home cleaners, due to its effective cleaning power and versatile range of applications.
  • Some users have found the mop to be particularly effective at cleaning grout, with minimal effort required.
  • The mop is also suitable for cleaning a variety of other surfaces, including windows, mirrors, and glass doors.

Regardless, if you're looking for an affordable and effective way to get your floors sparkling clean without resorting to harmful chemicals, we recommend checking out this nifty steam mop.

Will you be trying to nab this item off the shelves of Kmart? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
There's nothing quite like a deep clean to leave your home feeling fresh and new, but sometimes it can feel like a never-ending cycle of scrubbing and mopping.

But what if we told you there was a way to make cleaning your floors easier, quicker, and less of a chore? Enter Kmart's $89 new steam mop!

This nifty little appliance is taking the internet by storm, with many home cleaners sharing their rave reviews of the product on social media.

One shopper posted a photo and shared her experience using the mop to clean the grout in her kitchen, explaining that she didn’t use the tool at full power and only sprayed the floor with water.

8a5bfc65-ae20-422d-9540-844e69907747.jpg

Kmart's $89 Multi Steam Cleaner received positive reviews from home cleaners. Credit: Kmart.

She shared: 'I’m not applying any pressure to the brush nor did I spray any chemicals prior. Our house is really, really old and my furniture is mostly made of metal and wood so you can just imagine what that is cleaning out of our grout lines.'

You read that right, folks! You don't need to use any harsh chemicals.

Another shopper shared that she’s been using the multi-steam cleaner for over a year now and she couldn’t be happier with it.

'I just got this myself after nearly 2 years in an old house trying every mop on the market. This actually cleans my floors and it is freaking incredible on the grout – it takes no time at all,' she said.

With a variety of attachments included for different cleaning needs, this versatile little machine can be used on floors, windows, mirrors, glass doors, and more, making it perfect for both home and office use.

313334214_5541350735918235_2501691519145227901_n.jpg

Photo of the tiled floor, showing some area that has been cleaned using the steam mop. Credit: Facebook/Kmart Home Decor & Hacks Australia.

It's even great for cars! And with a warm-up time of just eight minutes and an operation time of thirty minutes, you'll have plenty of time to get your cleaning done quickly and easily.

The product also received a 4.5 rating from customers, who left positive feedback on the product on the Kmart website.

One customer wrote: 'Steam cleaned my bathroom tiles and carpets. It's easy to use and not expensive, very happy!'

'Great little machine, does everything they said it would,' another review read.

However, one user admitted that while the steam cleaner is effective in cleaning different areas of the house, you have to make sure that you only use it on areas that don’t have fake wood covers.

The home cleaner wrote: 'Yes I love the steam cleaner, I always used [it on] polished wood floor at my old house. But sadly my new home has laminate flooring.'

'I can’t use steam or else bubbles will come up. Just don't use it on a fake wood surface.'

Key Takeaways

• The Kmart steam mop is a popular choice for home cleaners, due to its effective cleaning power and versatile range of applications.
  • Some users have found the mop to be particularly effective at cleaning grout, with minimal effort required.
  • The mop is also suitable for cleaning a variety of other surfaces, including windows, mirrors, and glass doors.

Regardless, if you're looking for an affordable and effective way to get your floors sparkling clean without resorting to harmful chemicals, we recommend checking out this nifty steam mop.

Will you be trying to nab this item off the shelves of Kmart? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

Eight minutes to heat up, and then only operates for 30 minutes? I couldnt do my whole house of floors...it would take all day, reheating, then use for 30 minutes and then reheat again.Not practicle
Agreed. Lots of choices for floor mops these days. I use a Sabco swish spray mop with a washable microfibre pad.

I don't know that it was branded, I think I got it from one of those stalls that quite often pop up in the walkways of shopping centres. From memory it came with a spare mop head and cost $40 complete. :)
Sounds a good one. It's great we don't have to pay a fortune these days for good mops. The spinning one I saw at Bunnings was that price too.

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but a flooring guy told to me you shouldn't use any type of steam cleaner on tiled areas. The steam eventually loosens the grout.

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but a flooring guy told to me you shouldn't use any type of steam cleaner on tiled areas. The steam eventually loosens the grout.
That's interesting. I've never used a steam cleaner on my tiled floors. However, some grout has loosened due to old age. Steam cleaners are the same as boiled water from the kettle with the steam of course.

Reactions: Ezzy, RTS and Ricci
I gave my steam mop away. I found it bulky and awkward to use and to be honest I didn't really see any difference between that and my spinner mop and bucket. I also have a small spray mop for little spills or marks between washes. :)
While I am prone to believing the hype around "New" fancy cleaning products I have managed to avoid all the hype around Steam Mops. We have a large expanse of vinyl covered floors and I still use my string mop and bucket, With the large amount of floors to clean The removable pads would spend more time in the "wash"than attattached to the mop, sometimes the old methods of cleaning just work better.

While I am prone to believing the hype around "New" fancy cleaning products I have managed to avoid all the hype around Steam Mops. We have a large expanse of vinyl covered floors and I still use my string mop and bucket, With the large amount of floors to clean The removable pads would spend more time in the "wash"than attattached to the mop, sometimes the old methods of cleaning just work better.
Yes, that makes sense. As well as my removable microfibre pads for my mop, I also have the trusty squeeze sponge mop as well.

Reactions: Ezzy, RTS and Ricci