Skipton

Feb 2, 2022
Sometimes we Seniors simply don't Understand Directions...

I went to my nearby Pharmacy, straight to the back, where the Pharmacists' high counter is located.
I took out my little brown bottle, along with a teaspoon, and set them up on the counter.
The Pharmacist came over, smiled and asked if he could help me.
I said, "Yes! Could you please taste this for me?”
Seeing a senior citizen, the Pharmacist went along. He took the spoon, put a tiny
bit of the liquid on it, put it on his tongue and swilled it around.
Then, with a stomach-churning look on his face, he spat it out on the floor and began coughing.
When he was finally finished, I looked him right in the eye and asked, "Now, does that taste sweet to you?"
The Pharmacist, shaking his head back and forth with a venomous look in his eyes yelled, "HELL NO!"
I said, "Oh, thank God! That's a real relief! My doctor told me to have a Pharmacist test my urine for sugar!"
I'm not allowed to go back to that Chemist, but I really don't care, because they aren't very friendly there anymore

As I got older if visiting the doctor I tried to take one of the family members with me so if I got any instructions wrong I had back up.

Dennis R's Morning Pun. What do you give to a very sick Elephant? A very big paper Bag.