Babybird

May 23, 2023
Some spiritual powers of bay leaves

- When you are going to meet someone for a job interview or to ask for money, when you are near the place, eat a bay leaf and swallow the juice while making your wishes. Everything will be rosy for you during this meeting

- Put two unperforated bay leaves plus 7 cloves in your wallet. You won't run out of money, it attracts a lot of money to you

- To combat insomnia and evil spirits

Use as bedroom incense for spirits and infusion for insomnia

- Burning bay leaves in the house protects you against witchcraft, wickedness and the evil eye

- If you want to know what someone thinks of you take a bay leaf call the person's name 3 times and put it under your pillow before sleeping you will see everything in your dream

NB: sharing your knowledge saves human lives.

Two very simple and easy to understand PDF books have been designed for you with very easy recipes made from ingredients that we come across every day. They are designed in 4 versions each (English, French, Spanish and Portuguese) very interesting and practical to become your own doctor at home on sale:
• More than 500 natural remedies for more than 50 diseases 16euros/17usd/10,000fcfa
• More than 100 tips and spiritual recipes for living happily 16euros/17usd/10,000fcfa
The purchase of the two books together costsimages.jpegimages (1).jpeg 23euros/25usd/15,000fcfa

NB:
Books are sent before payment. Please contact us to obtain some because these books are large traveling pharmacies and abstain you from major expenses in pharmacies for simple illnesses

I wonder if I can do the same at home? I have a whole pack of bay leaves.
Of course you can also burning a bayleaf hold with twizer burn good for home also before you sleep burn 1 in bedroom will relax you

I've heard about some of these spiritual uses of bay leaves before, especially the one about attracting money by placing bay leaves in your wallet. It's interesting how certain rituals and practices can have such deep-rooted meanings and effects.
As for tarot reading, I've recently started exploring it, and it's been quite eye-opening. The idea of using tarot cards to gain insights into different aspects of life is fascinating. If you're curious about tarot, I recommend checking out https://moretarot.com/tarot-card-meanings for more information on card interpretations and meanings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Babybird
I've heard about some of these spiritual uses of bay leaves before, especially the one about attracting money by placing bay leaves in your wallet. It's interesting how certain rituals and practices can have such deep-rooted meanings and effects.
This one really works I put in my purse and forgot about it. Lots good things happened used to burn 1 at that helped too