I have been trying to turn my flyby points to dollars, so I could use to do my shopping but to no avail. They seemed to put me thru round and around, so I give up
You know you can do it yourself online. Just go to Flybuys.com.Au and log in or register if you haven’t done it before. Go to rewards and click on redeem rewards for fly buy dollars… money off your shop. Then click on the rewards that shows your points and how many dollars it converts to, click redeem. You will get an email saying your dollars will be added to your card to use when shopping next. When you shop tell them you want to use your dollars on your card( make sure you know how many and that you remember the pin you created) they will type in the amount on the machine and get you to enter your pin. Money then will come off your groceries. Can be used in any store that has flybuys. You can turn your flybuys rewards into dollars anytime you get over 2,000 points. That equals $10

Reactions: MariaG
I purchased $35 worth of fuel from a Woolworths petrol outlet and they asked if I wanted $10 off with my card.i said yes and I lost my 4cents discount per ltr (sneaky)...hey woolies. ya got me once! ya wont get me again..enjoy your 4cents p/l , they got me for .85 cents but lost my weekly shop of $180 AND Coles picked it up Coles fuel from now on

I've never had a problem. Once you activate the infer it's really up to you to note when each week is finishing.

Usually the first week you get 10 days , then after that it's from Sunday is the last day and Monday is the first.

I also keep the first email as reference.

Reactions: Tervueren
It is much easier to convert points to dollars in the flybuys online site, I do it on my iPad. Also you only need to set a pin once, it carries over to every time you convert your points unless you change it yourself while you are on the flybuys website.

Sneaky behaviour from Coles - Flybuys

Member Margo recently reached out to bring to light a problem with Coles' Flybuys program.

'I completed a 4-week shop at Coles last week to receive $50 off in one of their promos. Every week before and during the 4 weeks, I received emails reminding me to shop. But when the 4th shop was completed, there was total silence from Coles. No emails about it, No mention in my Flybuys account either.'

'So I managed to contact them, and below is the reply I received.'

"Please be advised that the notification about a specific week's completion for the 4-week offer doesn't always print on the receipt or sent through email."

"Kindly note that this discount will automatically be deducted from your next Coles Online or Coles Supermarket shop when you spend $50.05 or more, as long as you provide your Flybuys details at checkout."

'I think their strategy is that people will forget about it since it's only valid for 30 days. Sneaky!'

'That promo has a choice of rewards - its either points or $ off. The points don't expire like the cash does.'

I wasn't aware of this as an occasional Coles shopper, so please keep this in mind when claiming any rewards through Coles or Woolworths. It's worth double-checking that you get the reward you were promised.

Have you ever experienced this before? Let us know in the comments below.

When taking the $ amount over points, Yes it will be off the next shop where the total is over $50.05, you must also scan your Fly Buy card and it will show on the Cashiers screen that you have Fly dollars off, the cashier will then then take it off your total. Has been like this for many years, same as when you have chosen to have $10 off when you have achieved 2,000 points.
You only need a pin on your FlyBuys card when you Redeem Points on the app or website, in 2000 point amounts, if already have points on your flybuy card use same pin when adding more. As far as I am aware it doesn't appear on self service screens.

But it sounds as if she has complied with the conditions and still hasn’t received her $50 off. She shouldn’t have to spend yet another $50 in order to get her reward. I think her complaint is fully justified.
You have misunderstood .. Your next visit you spent $50.05 or more, so the $50 can be deducted, therefore you get the $50 owed and pay the small balance.

I am not a dedicated Coles shopper. However use the card every purchase at Coles and affiliates.
My choice is to let the points accumulate then redeem them for Flybuy dollars. Has worked OK for me. I don't think I would rely on receipt system as it seems some folk might get confused.
Mind, you Everyday Rewards has been trouble free since I joined. Get my $10 off when the points add up, boost the special offers for more points (don't shop for them, but boost just in case), and, take full advantage of double/triple points times. The check out operators as well trained and always ask me if I want to use my dollars if they are there. I also make full use of their app.
If there are special offers out there, and associated retailers joining in the mix for Flybuys or Everyday, if I am a shopper there, I make sure I flash the card. Every point adds up eventually.
Yes, at Woollies, if there's $10 on the card, they ask, and just rdeem, simple, and user friendly. Coles needs a pin to redeem. Faitly easy also, except if you can't remember it.