Sunshine

Oct 7, 2021
Snakes alive!

Hi all, I live in beautifull Far North Queensland and see the odd snake but this week our little town has had 11 pythons removed. Something stange going on in 'snake land' - I wonder what this is a sign of.

• Wow
Reactions: Jonathan Leane
Yikes :oops: maybe more opportunity to breed with everyone being inside because of COVID?

Yikes :oops: maybe more opportunity to breed with everyone being inside because of COVID?
We are very fortunate in this part of the world and have had no 'lock downs' or Covid in the area so have had our 'normal' freedom. Unfortunately, I don't think it will continue much longer with the 'openings' down south.

I was wondering that maybe it was that the pythons were missing people, and decided to check up on them? ;)

We are very fortunate in this part of the world and have had no 'lock downs' or Covid in the area so have had our 'normal' freedom. Unfortunately, I don't think it will continue much longer with the 'openings' down south.
That is really strange. Well I hope that you won't be finding any in your own home, @Sunshine