Snag this $6 Kmart perfume dupe that shoppers rave about—it's on clearance!

In the world of fashion and fragrance, the name Vera Wang resonates with luxury, sophistication, and a touch of regal charm.

Her iconic Princess perfume has graced the vanities of many who adore its fruity citrus aroma—a scent that embodies femininity and elegance.

But let's be honest, the price tag attached to such luxury can often be as lofty as the fragrance's reputation, with bottles ranging from $39.99 to a princely sum of $90.

However, Kmart has done it again, creating a buzz in the aisles with their OXX Fragrance Royalty Eau De Parfum ($6)—an 'amazing' dupe of Vera Wang's Princess perfume, according to one shopper.

The packaging itself is a nod to the original, with its elegant lavender bottle and sparkling lid topped with a subtle royal crown that pays homage to the Vera Wang bottle.

1720492493616.png
Kmart's $6 ‘Royalty’ perfume dupe of Vera Wang's Princess is now on clearance. Credit: @shirleyzzz / TikTok

But how does this Kmart treasure stack up against the original?

Social media user Tijana Robinson took on the enviable task of putting 'Royalty' to the test.

In her review, she awarded the Kmart dupe a respectable six out of ten. While it may not be a replica of Vera Wang’s Princess, Robinson noted that 'Royalty' carried 'soft tones' and a hint of the same fruity floral allure that has made Princess a staple in the fragrance world.

The value is undeniable for a $6 investment. The fragrance makes you feel like royalty without needing a king's ransom.

But wait, there's more! Kmart has also marked down other popular dupe scents, such as OXX Fragrance Spring Blush Eau De Parfum ($6) and OXX Fragrance Meadow Eau De Parfum($6).

If you've ever longed to indulge in a luxurious scent without the accompanying splurge, now is the perfect time to visit Kmart and snag a bottle—perhaps even two.

Similarly, Kmart has launched a budget-friendly alternative to Sol De Janeiro's Brazilian Bum Bum cream and other products.

The affordable dupe starts at $8 and has drawn comparisons to the higher-priced premium brand. Find further details here.
Key Takeaways
  • Kmart has released an 'amazing' dupe of Vera Wang's Princess perfume, named OXX 'Royalty', on clearance for just $6.
  • The original Princess perfume is known for its luxurious scent and can be quite expensive, whereas the Kmart dupe offers a much more affordable option.
  • A social media user reviewed the Kmart fragrance, giving it a six out of ten and acknowledging it hinted at the original fruity floral scent.
  • Kmart has also reduced prices on popular fragrance dupes like the OXX Spring Blush and OXX Meadow.
Have you discovered a dupe that you adore? How does it compare to the original? We’d love to hear your thoughts and opinions in the comments below.

Reactions: mOiOz and Jevs
Sponsored
L💘VE THEM - I have used mostly dupe perfumes throughout my life and wore them every day.
Most are very good and people have often remarked and asked if I'm wearing a particular brand, without knowing it is a dupe.

The only 'downside' of dupes is that they don't last long on the body, and will need to be reapplied more often throughout the day.
However, it's worth the 'trouble' and especially the savings!
Getting harder to buy my favourites these days.

L💘VE THEM - I have used mostly dupe perfumes throughout my life and wore them every day.
Most are very good and people have often remarked and asked if I'm wearing a particular brand, without knowing it is a dupe.

The only 'downside' of dupes is that they don't last long on the body, and will need to be reapplied more often throughout the day.
However, it's worth the 'trouble' and especially the savings!
Getting harder to buy my favourites these days.
Probably find that no matter the Perfume, comes out of the same 44 Gallon Drum?

Reactions: mOiOz
Probably find that no matter the Perfume, comes out of the same 44 Gallon Drum?
Maybe not perfume but you would be surprised what is delivered to packing companies in huge containers. There is one company in Adelaide which does only that and employs a lot of people