SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
M

Maddison Dwyer

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 20, 2021
Slips of the tongue: 12 of the finest(unintentional) double-entendres ever aired on TV and Radio

Just a warning, these are are a bit MA15+, however we just had to post them because the lovely member Dennis R. emailed them through to us, and we all had a good laugh!
  1. Ted Walsh -horse racing commentator, this is a lovely horse I once rode her Mother
  2. New Zealand Rugby Com. Andrew Meatens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him.
  3. Pat Glen weightlifting Com. And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria, I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing.
  4. Harry Carpenter at the Oxford and Cambridge boat race 1977, ah isn’t that nice the wife of the Cambridge president is kissing the Cox of the Oxford team.
  5. USA PGA Com. One of the reasons why Arnold Palmer is playing well is that before each tee shot his wife takes out is balls and kisses them, Com. Oh my god what have I just said.
  6. Carenza Lewis about eating food in the middle ages on Time team Live said you would eat Beaver if you could get it.
  7. A female news anchor who the day after it was supposed to snow during the night but didn’t turned to the weather man and said, so Bob where is that 8 inches you promised me last night, he left the set with half the crew because they could not control there laughter.
  8. Steve Ryder covering the US Masters said Ballesteros felt much better after his 69 yesterday.
  9. Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on Look North said there is nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like this.
  10. Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on Sky Sports said, Stephen Hendrey jumps on Steve Davis’s misses every chance he gets.
  11. Michael Buerk on watching Phillapa Forester cuddle up to male astronomer for warmth during BBC1’s UK Eclipse remarked they seem cold out there they are rubbing each other and he’s only come in his shorts.
  12. Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie Fanny Sunneson lining up shots at the Scottish open, some weeks Nick likes to do this himself, and other weeks he likes to do it with Fanny

Just a warning, these are are a bit MA15+, however we just had to post them because the lovely member Dennis R. emailed them through to us, and we all had a good laugh!
  1. Ted Walsh -horse racing commentator, this is a lovely horse I once rode her Mother
  2. New Zealand Rugby Com. Andrew Meatens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him.
  3. Pat Glen weightlifting Com. And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria, I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing.
  4. Harry Carpenter at the Oxford and Cambridge boat race 1977, ah isn’t that nice the wife of the Cambridge president is kissing the Cox of the Oxford team.
  5. USA PGA Com. One of the reasons why Arnold Palmer is playing well is that before each tee shot his wife takes out is balls and kisses them, Com. Oh my god what have I just said.
  6. Carenza Lewis about eating food in the middle ages on Time team Live said you would eat Beaver if you could get it.
  7. A female news anchor who the day after it was supposed to snow during the night but didn’t turned to the weather man and said, so Bob where is that 8 inches you promised me last night, he left the set with half the crew because they could not control there laughter.
  8. Steve Ryder covering the US Masters said Ballesteros felt much better after his 69 yesterday.
  9. Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on Look North said there is nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like this.
  10. Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on Sky Sports said, Stephen Hendrey jumps on Steve Davis’s misses every chance he gets.
  11. Michael Buerk on watching Phillapa Forester cuddle up to male astronomer for warmth during BBC1’s UK Eclipse remarked they seem cold out there they are rubbing each other and he’s only come in his shorts.
  12. Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie Fanny Sunneson lining up shots at the Scottish open, some weeks Nick likes to do this himself, and other weeks he likes to do it with Fanny
A few typos. is/his, there/their.

LOVE 'EM

Commentator when Richie Benaud was Test Captain and was bowling then had to replace himself with the next bowler.. "Richie Benaud is now relieving himself at the Grey St end"

No to forget the supposed oft-cited quote of Brian Johnson "The bowler's Holding; the batsman's Willey"