Slice and dice your way to a healthier lifestyle with Kmart's 5-in-1 salad-making gadget

Salads, oh, how we love thee! The crisp crunch of lettuce, the juicy sweetness of tomatoes, and the endless possibilities for toppings make it the perfect meal for any time of day (well, maybe not breakfast).

But let's face it, the prep work can be a real buzzkill. Chopping, slicing, and dicing the veggies can turn into a never-ending chore, leaving us with a pile of vegetables and no motivation to make it into a salad, let alone do the washing up.

And for those of us who may have limited mobility or strength, it can be an even bigger struggle. But fear not, members! There's a light at the end of the salad tunnel, and it's in the form of a budget-friendly gadget found at Kmart!

This 5-in-1 salad maker has been the talk of the town, with shoppers raving about how it's the 'best gadget ever'. And for a price tag of only $35, it's a steal.

Not only does it make chopping and dicing a breeze, but it also makes cleaning up after meal prep so much easier. Say goodbye to sore hands and hello to more time enjoying your delicious and nutritious salad!

Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 11.32.26 AM.png
Shoppers have found a fantastic kitchen gadget at Kmart that's taking the stress out of meal prep. Credit: Kmart.

Kmart's 5-in-1 Salad Maker is a compact and easy-to-use gadget that is a game-changer when it comes to quick salad prep.

With its motorised vegetable chopper and five cone inserts featuring stainless steel blades, including two for slicing and three for grating, this salad maker has everything you need to create the perfect salad.

And the best part? It won't break the bank, with a $35 price tag that won't make your wallet cry.

One Kmart fan, Amelia, recently put the 5-in-1 salad maker to the test and shared her experience on TikTok. After trying it out, she was over the moon with the results. Amelia was particularly impressed with how efficient the grating ability was, even on tougher produce like sweet potatoes.

She even saw the potential for using the gadget to make sweet potato hot chips - yum!

But it's not just about function, the 5-in-1 salad maker is visually appealing too, with its tidy storage container and colour-coded attachments. And when it's time to clean up, it's as easy as popping the parts in the dishwasher, making meal prep a breeze.

The Kmart 5-in-1 Salad Maker has not only impressed Amelia, but many other satisfied customers as well. With a current 4.5-star rating on the Kmart website, it's clear that this gadget is a real crowd-pleaser.

One reviewer gushed about the product, stating that it was 'great' and 'beyond their expectations,' while another praised its performance in comparison to more expensive brands, saying it 'does the job' just as well.

While some customers noted that it might not be as powerful as some of the higher-end models on the market, they also suggested simply cutting vegetables into smaller pieces for optimal results.

It's important to note that even with the Kmart 5-in-1 Salad Maker, there is still some work to be done when it comes to salad prep. While the gadget does make chopping and grating much easier and less time-consuming, users will still need to push the vegetables into the machine manually.

That being said, this is still a significant improvement compared to having to cut and grate each vegetable by hand, especially for those with limited mobility or strength. Plus, with the 5-in-1 Salad Maker's various blades and efficient grating ability, it's likely to significantly cut down on prep time overall.

So, if you're looking for a way to simplify your salad-making routine without completely eliminating the need for a bit of elbow grease, the Kmart 5-in-1 Salad Maker is definitely worth considering. It may not do all the work for you, but it will certainly make the process a lot more manageable and enjoyable!

Key Takeaways

• Shoppers are praising a $35 5-in-1 salad maker from Kmart, calling it the 'best gadget ever'.
  • The motorised vegetable chopper comes with two blades for slicing and three blades for grating in various sizes and widths.
  • A shopper shared her positive experience with the gadget on TikTok, noting that it works well and doesn't take up too much space in the kitchen.
  • Reviewers on the Kmart website have also been raving about the salad maker, with many describing it as 'handy' and 'amazing', and giving it a 4.5-star rating.

If you're in the market for a new kitchen gadget that will make salad prep a breeze, take it from the satisfied customers who have already given the Kmart 5-in-1 Salad Maker their stamp of approval. Give it a try and see for yourself just how handy and amazing it truly is!

Whether you're a salad enthusiast or just looking to incorporate more greens into your diet, this gadget is a nice addition to your kitchen arsenal.

Now, it's time to take your salad game to the next level with some delicious and creative recipe ideas! If you're feeling stumped on where to start, check out this video for some inspiration:

Credit: Fablunch.

Sponsored
I have seen this recently at kmart and the steel attachments are really cheap . I commented to my daughter how after a few uses they probably wouldnt cut and may even rust quickly

I purchased a sumo slicer a couple of years ago and is one of the best slicers around.
It slices, grates and shreds with ease.
It cost around $70 through Kleva range but they always have deals eg double the deal.

Although I have to admit most if the time I use my hand held box grater

I find with alot of kmart kitchen products they are cheap because they are made not to last.

Last edited:
Salads, oh, how we love thee! The crisp crunch of lettuce, the juicy sweetness of tomatoes, and the endless possibilities for toppings make it the perfect meal for any time of day (well, maybe not breakfast).

But let's face it, the prep work can be a real buzzkill. Chopping, slicing, and dicing the veggies can turn into a never-ending chore, leaving us with a pile of vegetables and no motivation to make it into a salad, let alone do the washing up.

And for those of us who may have limited mobility or strength, it can be an even bigger struggle. But fear not, members! There's a light at the end of the salad tunnel, and it's in the form of a budget-friendly gadget found at Kmart!

This 5-in-1 salad maker has been the talk of the town, with shoppers raving about how it's the 'best gadget ever'. And for a price tag of only $35, it's a steal.

Not only does it make chopping and dicing a breeze, but it also makes cleaning up after meal prep so much easier. Say goodbye to sore hands and hello to more time enjoying your delicious and nutritious salad!

View attachment 16320
Shoppers have found a fantastic kitchen gadget at Kmart that's taking the stress out of meal prep. Credit: Kmart.

Kmart's 5-in-1 Salad Maker is a compact and easy-to-use gadget that is a game-changer when it comes to quick salad prep.

With its motorised vegetable chopper and five cone inserts featuring stainless steel blades, including two for slicing and three for grating, this salad maker has everything you need to create the perfect salad.

And the best part? It won't break the bank, with a $35 price tag that won't make your wallet cry.

One Kmart fan, Amelia, recently put the 5-in-1 salad maker to the test and shared her experience on TikTok. After trying it out, she was over the moon with the results. Amelia was particularly impressed with how efficient the grating ability was, even on tougher produce like sweet potatoes.

She even saw the potential for using the gadget to make sweet potato hot chips - yum!

But it's not just about function, the 5-in-1 salad maker is visually appealing too, with its tidy storage container and colour-coded attachments. And when it's time to clean up, it's as easy as popping the parts in the dishwasher, making meal prep a breeze.

The Kmart 5-in-1 Salad Maker has not only impressed Amelia, but many other satisfied customers as well. With a current 4.5-star rating on the Kmart website, it's clear that this gadget is a real crowd-pleaser.

One reviewer gushed about the product, stating that it was 'great' and 'beyond their expectations,' while another praised its performance in comparison to more expensive brands, saying it 'does the job' just as well.

While some customers noted that it might not be as powerful as some of the higher-end models on the market, they also suggested simply cutting vegetables into smaller pieces for optimal results.

It's important to note that even with the Kmart 5-in-1 Salad Maker, there is still some work to be done when it comes to salad prep. While the gadget does make chopping and grating much easier and less time-consuming, users will still need to push the vegetables into the machine manually.

That being said, this is still a significant improvement compared to having to cut and grate each vegetable by hand, especially for those with limited mobility or strength. Plus, with the 5-in-1 Salad Maker's various blades and efficient grating ability, it's likely to significantly cut down on prep time overall.

So, if you're looking for a way to simplify your salad-making routine without completely eliminating the need for a bit of elbow grease, the Kmart 5-in-1 Salad Maker is definitely worth considering. It may not do all the work for you, but it will certainly make the process a lot more manageable and enjoyable!

Key Takeaways

• Shoppers are praising a $35 5-in-1 salad maker from Kmart, calling it the 'best gadget ever'.
  • The motorised vegetable chopper comes with two blades for slicing and three blades for grating in various sizes and widths.
  • A shopper shared her positive experience with the gadget on TikTok, noting that it works well and doesn't take up too much space in the kitchen.
  • Reviewers on the Kmart website have also been raving about the salad maker, with many describing it as 'handy' and 'amazing', and giving it a 4.5-star rating.

If you're in the market for a new kitchen gadget that will make salad prep a breeze, take it from the satisfied customers who have already given the Kmart 5-in-1 Salad Maker their stamp of approval. Give it a try and see for yourself just how handy and amazing it truly is!

Whether you're a salad enthusiast or just looking to incorporate more greens into your diet, this gadget is a nice addition to your kitchen arsenal.

Now, it's time to take your salad game to the next level with some delicious and creative recipe ideas! If you're feeling stumped on where to start, check out this video for some inspiration:

I purchased similar salad slice over 15 yrs ago at a much higher price it did a terrific job and at times used in a commercial kitchen. Sis months ago the cog where the slicer attachments fit broke. Purchased this one much stronger and at least half the price. These are easy to clean and easy to store

I bought one of these from somewhere else at well below the Kmart price. It is still in the box as I have never used it considering that you can only run it for 1 minute as it will overheat if run longer. Plus it is awkward to put the cutting cones in & get them out again to change vegetables. An ordinary flat grater will do just as well or so would a mandoline. So no I will not be investing in one of those.

View attachment 16320

Key Takeaways

I have one exactly the same, but it’s not electric it has a handle to turn, and I’ve had it for years now, paid a bit more than $35 for it though, it’s the best thing I ever invested in, just love
This is my 2nd one had another one back in the 80s, similar sort of thing did the same job lasted 30+ years so much easier than the old greaters

Reactions: Ricci
I picked up one of these type of gadgets at an op shop for $7. Make is Abode and it is the most used electric gizmo in my kitchen - apart from the air fryer oven. Easy to use and clean. I’ve seen similar for around $30, but not electric.

Reactions: TheBear and Ricci
I've owned a similar one for about 20 years, except mine is Tefal brand.
I use it all the time. Eg. it's so quick for grated carrot for sandwiches etc. I do a few carrots, as it lasts for days in the fridge. Saves my hands grating it manually. It thinly slices cucumber too.
I also grate potato, carrot & zucchini to add when I make rissoles.

I'm another that purchased the Tefal one years ago at a much higher price. I used it for a while but went back to my large stainless steel grater that has four sides, or my knife to chop up items that can not be grated.

Reactions: Ricci