Shoppers unlock salon-quality nails with this $6 Kmart product!

In beauty and self-care, finding a bargain that doesn't compromise on quality can be quite a stretch.

But it seems that Kmart has once again hit the jackpot with its latest offering, which has shoppers talking.

The retail giant, known for its affordable yet trendy products, has introduced a DIY gel polish kit that's easy on the wallet and nails.

The buzz around this beauty find started when a delighted customer shared her experience on social media.

Her nails, adorned with the OXX Cosmetics UV Gel Nail Polish ($6), looked so stunning that it sparked a wave of excitement among shoppers.

photo.jpg
Shoppers have been loving OXX Cosmetics UV Gel Nail Polish from Kmart. Credit: Facebook / Kmart

'Absolutely loving the $6 gel polish,' the happy mum exclaimed.

'This is my second time using it, and it is so easy to apply and stands up to daily wear and tear really well. Definitely recommend giving it a go. I mean, just look at that glitter. Two coats of the liquid gold, and I am in love.'

The sentiment was echoed by many, with comments praising the manicure's professional look.

'Looks actually professional,' one user admired, while another shared, 'I've had mine on for two weeks now. I'm pretty rough on them as I work in retail, and they're only just now starting to wear, but I love them.'

But what’s impressive about this $6 DIY gel polish kit that has everyone singing its praises?

The quality and longevity of the polish seem to surpass expectations.

'I've done my toes,' one user shared. 'Found that I had to put under the UV light a few times, but they have lasted a month.'

Another shopper noted, 'They are a bargain at $6. My Kmart has sold out very quickly.'

Even professionals in the beauty industry are impressed.

'I'm a beauty therapist and was wandering the aisles of Kmart and saw these,' one revealed.

'So far, from my sample, the gold is quite nice.'

The kit boasts over 20 vibrant colours, ranging from Scarlet Red and Sky Blue to neutrals and shimmer tones. It also follows an easy 3-step process that cures in just 90 seconds.

However, it's important to note that a UV lamp is required for the best results.

Kmart has thought of that, too, offering OXX Cosmetics UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp for $10, making it a convenient and cost-effective solution for those seeking stylish nails without the hefty salon price tag.

Speaking of cost, let's talk savings.

In Sydney, a professional gel manicure can cost between $40 and $60. With Kmart's $6 kit, you'll save 85-90 per cent off the salon price.

And when it's time to say goodbye to your gel nails, removal is just as budget-friendly.

'Gently file the top a bit and then soak off with gel polish remover,' advised one user, saving you another trip to the salon where gel polish removal starts at $15.

Kmart has nailed this product quite literally.

But there’s another Kmart product shoppers wanted to get their hands on.

In a previous story, Kmart’s tanning gel has been a go-to for shoppers who want a natural-looking, streak-free tan for an affordable price. You can read the story here.
Key Takeaways
  • Kmart's $6 OXX Cosmetics UV Gel Nail Polish is receiving high praise for its quality and affordability among shoppers on social media.
  • Shoppers were impressed by the polish's durability and professional look, with one beauty therapist commending its quality after a personal trial.
  • The product requires the OXX Cosmetics UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp for curing, available at Kmart for $10, making it a cost-effective alternative to expensive salon manicures.
  • The gel nail polish kit offers easy application and removal, broadening its appeal for DIY manicure enthusiasts looking for professional results at home.
Have you tried OXX Cosmetics UV Gel Nail Polish yet? Or do you have another budget-friendly beauty secret up your sleeve? Share your experiences and tips in the comments below!

Reactions: Jen Avo
Sponsored