Shoppers rave over SURPRISE FREEBIES from Coles - Here’s how you can get them!

Who doesn't love a good freebie? Whether it's a complimentary cup of coffee or a free flight upgrade, there's nothing quite like the rush of scoring a sweet reward.

And thanks to the rise of rewards programs, it's never been easier to rack up points and perks.

From airline frequent flyer programs to credit card rewards and loyalty programs at our favourite stores, there's no shortage of ways to earn freebies and discounts.

So, it's no wonder that most of us can't help but squeal with excitement when we think about all the goodies we can cash in on.

Speaking of free stuff, if you’re an avid Coles shopper, then we have some exciting news for you!

5f5540abb7fedce81386b93d660dd44e6204b826.png

Shoppers took to social media to share the freebies they received. Credit: Facebook/Markdown Addicts Australia.

Coles' Flybuys Rewards program has sparked a social media frenzy as members eagerly report the delivery of reward points that can be redeemed for free grocery items.

Shoppers can't help but gush about the convenience and perks of this program, taking to social media to share their experiences.

One customer posted about their free item – Queen Colour and Flavour Icing for desserts.

'Coles Flybuys freebie appeared today!' they wrote in a post on the Markdown Addicts Australia Facebook group.

‘Check yours!’

If you're eager to claim your share of freebies, keep a close eye on your emails or check out the Offers section on the Flybuys app. That's where you'll discover your freebie voucher and unlock the treasures that await you.

But don’t waste any time — these offers are only up for two weeks, so don't hesitate to act.
However, remember that the freebies on offer are not the same for everyone. Your reward may be different from what others receive. Some might score gluten-free bread, while others may get a curry kit or an entirely different surprise.

41bdcbe64f01d5a61f58292a302e3537b7a6cf6c.jpg

The freebies are unique to each customer. Credit: Facebook/Markdown Addicts Australia.

Also, be aware that the freebies aren't handed out simultaneously to all members. So, it's best to be vigilant and stay on top of your emails and the Flybuys app. This way, you won't miss out on any freebies.

If you haven't joined the Coles Flybuys points system yet, there's no need to worry. You can quickly become a member by signing up for free in-store or online.

You can also earn points when you shop at Bunnings Warehouse, Kmart, Liquorland, Officeworks, and Target, making joining even more worthwhile.

Key Takeaways
  • Coles is offering Flybuys freebies, but members only have two weeks to redeem them.
  • You can find the freebie voucher in the Offers section of the Flybuys app or in your email inbox.
  • Everyone could receive a different item, including gluten-free bread, a curry kit and more.
  • You can earn points at Coles, Bunnings Warehouse, Kmart, Liquorland, Officeworks and Target, and sign up for Flybuys in-store or online.

There’s no denying that rewards programs have become increasingly popular among shoppers in recent years.

In fact, we also previously covered a story where we detailed how Woolworths shoppers can apply for the retailer’s steak and seafood freebies, proving that businesses are incorporating rewards programs as a key part of their customer engagement and retention strategies.

There you have it, folks! Are you looking forward to getting your hands on some of these freebies? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

Sponsored
Who doesn't love a good freebie? Whether it's a complimentary cup of coffee or a free flight upgrade, there's nothing quite like the rush of scoring a sweet reward.

And thanks to the rise of rewards programs, it's never been easier to rack up points and perks.

From airline frequent flyer programs to credit card rewards and loyalty programs at our favourite stores, there's no shortage of ways to earn freebies and discounts.

So, it's no wonder that most of us can't help but squeal with excitement when we think about all the goodies we can cash in on.

Speaking of free stuff, if you’re an avid Coles shopper, then we have some exciting news for you!

Shoppers took to social media to share the freebies they received. Credit: Facebook/Markdown Addicts Australia.

Coles' Flybuys Rewards program has sparked a social media frenzy as members eagerly report the delivery of reward points that can be redeemed for free grocery items.

Shoppers can't help but gush about the convenience and perks of this program, taking to social media to share their experiences.

One customer posted about their free item – Queen Colour and Flavour Icing for desserts.

'Coles Flybuys freebie appeared today!' they wrote in a post on the Markdown Addicts Australia Facebook group.

‘Check yours!’

If you're eager to claim your share of freebies, keep a close eye on your emails or check out the Offers section on the Flybuys app. That's where you'll discover your freebie voucher and unlock the treasures that await you.

But don’t waste any time — these offers are only up for two weeks, so don't hesitate to act.
However, remember that the freebies on offer are not the same for everyone. Your reward may be different from what others receive. Some might score gluten-free bread, while others may get a curry kit or an entirely different surprise.

The freebies are unique to each customer. Credit: Facebook/Markdown Addicts Australia.

Also, be aware that the freebies aren't handed out simultaneously to all members. So, it's best to be vigilant and stay on top of your emails and the Flybuys app. This way, you won't miss out on any freebies.

If you haven't joined the Coles Flybuys points system yet, there's no need to worry. You can quickly become a member by signing up for free in-store or online.

You can also earn points when you shop at Bunnings Warehouse, Kmart, Liquorland, Officeworks, and Target, making joining even more worthwhile.

Key Takeaways

• Coles is offering Flybuys freebies, but members only have two weeks to redeem them.
  • You can find the freebie voucher in the Offers section of the Flybuys app or in your email inbox.
  • Everyone could receive a different item, including gluten-free bread, a curry kit and more.
  • You can earn points at Coles, Bunnings Warehouse, Kmart, Liquorland, Officeworks and Target, and sign up for Flybuys in-store or online.

There’s no denying that rewards programs have become increasingly popular among shoppers in recent years.

In fact, we also previously covered a story where we detailed how Woolworths shoppers can apply for the retailer’s steak and seafood freebies, proving that businesses are incorporating rewards programs as a key part of their customer engagement and retention strategies.

There you have it, folks! Are you looking forward to getting your hands on some of these freebies? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
Yes, they are great but sometimes the product you are given is not available. For instance I got a freebie of a 330ml bottle of Kombucha. Every Coles stores near where I lived did not stock the 330 gram bottle only the one litre or the six packs. I did contact Flybuys but they said they had no control over what stores stocked...so there you go !

I've had alot of freebies , some good and some bad but hey they are free anyway.

I have had a time ot two where I've gone to get one and they are sold out, so I'm guessing first in first served .
I look at it if I missed out probably wouldn't have been good anyway.

You will be surprised how your points accumulate. My daughters have finally joined flybuys and one of those said to me the other day that she can't believe that in just 4 months she has $450 in flybuys accumulated, all for just activating bonus points and swiping her card

No such luck here. I have never received a single free item from coles. Yes am a member from day 1. I get the bonus points offers but usually never anything to rave over or probably nothing listed is what I purchase. For me flybuys seems a waste of time

The freebies are all good.
What I find annoying is when I get an email for a special of extra points, where you have to activate it, and when you try to, it says it has expired.
Expired on the same day I received it?????
I don’t think so.
😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: Zoya and Granny*Deb
I only get the weekly catalogue with the specials never had any freebies and I have been with Flybuys since day 1. Originally Flybuys was connected to an airline so you could get flights with your points. That airline went bust.

I've never had a single free or discount offer so I'm about to throw my card out.

No such luck here. I have never received a single free item from coles. Yes am a member from day 1. I get the bonus points offers but usually never anything to rave over or probably nothing listed is what I purchase. For me flybuys seems a waste of time
Usually they will add items with bonus points on items you have purchased before

Do you check on your flybuys app as well as email ?

I've been with the as well from day 1 and I have received heaps in bonus points. The same with other relatives and friends although the free items do vary and if I don't like them I still get them and someone else always want them

Reactions: Zoya and Groovy
I have a Coles Mastercard, credit card, so used to get printed vouchers for weekly use, like triple points or something like 100 bonus points for purchasing a certain brand. Now they are all lumped in with the free offers on the app.
Or some items on the shelves or in the catalogue are an extra $1 off - whoopiedo!! And they are hard to find too.
I have been offered a free curry kit - bought the exact same thing 3 times, all within the time frame, all activated, but always charged for it. I returned them the same time as at purchase when checking my docket. No advice or assistance from Coles staff. And more often than not, the offers are not on the shelves either, miraculously reappearing when the offer has ended.

I have a Coles Mastercard, credit card, so used to get printed vouchers for weekly use, like triple points or something like 100 bonus points for purchasing a certain brand. Now they are all lumped in with the free offers on the app.
Or some items on the shelves or in the catalogue are an extra $1 off - whoopiedo!! And they are hard to find too.
I have been offered a free curry kit - bought the exact same thing 3 times, all within the time frame, all activated, but always charged for it. I returned them the same time as at purchase when checking my docket. No advice or assistance from Coles staff. And more often than not, the offers are not on the shelves either, miraculously reappearing when the offer has ended.
I'll agree with you I have bought the free stuff but never got it free so I gave up. Also I do not have a smart phone and they don't give out the vouchers for triple points, I am penalised for that also cannot get petrol vouchers either they go onto smart phones I have tried ringing them to get them put on my docket but the waiting time on the phone is not worth it I usually hang up after 1 hour

• Sad
Yes, they are great but sometimes the product you are given is not available. For instance I got a freebie of a 330ml bottle of Kombucha. Every Coles stores near where I lived did not stock the 330 gram bottle only the one litre or the six packs. I did contact Flybuys but they said they had no control over what stores stocked...so there you go !
Sometimes you have to look in the cold drink area for single items of drink. Also you can use the Coles App to check whether a particular store stocks an item

The Coles where I shop in a country town still has fuel vouchers on the bottom of grocery dockets, so I still get to use them. Usually the shell petrol station is at least 4c a litre dearer than other places so it really is not a save, so I only go to the shell if I’m near it. I recently had an extra 20,000 points appear on my flybuys, I don’t really know why as no bonus shops going on at the time. I converted them to flybuys dollars when they were still there after a week and used them. I figure Coles owed me that much for all the times they have overcharged for items I buy.

Reactions: Granny*Deb
Usually they will add items with bonus points on items you have purchased before

Do you check on your flybuys app as well as email ?

I've been with the as well from day 1 and I have received heaps in bonus points. The same with other relatives and friends although the free items do vary and if I don't like them I still get them and someone else always want them
Me too!! No complains here 😁😁 I have order things to myself, even for granddaughters only with points! Last one was a coffee machine that costs around $650, just with points!! 👍🏼👍🏼

‘Check yours!’

Key Takeaways

Well I got the bread free but the others weren’t. Despite disputing the fact. 😩

Reactions: oldsalt
What a shame that they didn't offer me something that I'd actually like to try. I got the Curry one, can't eat curry in any form whatsoever so it was wasted on me, I just deleted the email.

Hi. I save my flyby points and cash them in for $50. Or $100. Bunnings gift cards. Delivery is usually 2 weeks. Also purchased a new drill for my son one year... I had been saving my points up for it. Delivery is usually 1 week. Very good service : )