Shoppers can't get enough of Kmart's $19 wardrobe space-saver!

Here at the Seniors Discount Club, we love a good bargain, especially when it comes to sprucing up our homes. And we've got some great news for you because Kmart enthusiasts are in a flurry, rushing to the popular retailer in search of a highly sought-after space-saving item that's been discounted to just $19!

The pant rack, originally priced at $36, has been reduced by almost half on clearance. A real steal, if you ask us! It can accommodate at least 12 pairs of pants while taking up minimal space in your wardrobe. A clever social media user shared a snap of the rack in action in her own wardrobe and posted the image in a popular Facebook group dedicated to budget home decor tips and tricks, creating a whirlwind of excitement among eager shoppers.

1684983844439.png
According to Kmart, this item is described as effortless to assemble and serves as an ideal solution for storing and organising your bottoms. Source: Kmart

Comments began pouring in, expressing enthusiasm and delight for this nifty item. One person exclaimed, 'Omg, what! I need this in my life,' while another chimed in with urgency, declaring, 'Literally at Kmart now!'

In a somewhat tongue-in-cheek manner, one shopper astutely remarked, 'Well, this will now be sold out,' complete with a crying laughing emoji.

'Faced with an excess amount of pants?' someone chortled.

'This is GENIUS,' another person wrote, while others chimed in with enthusiastic endorsements such as 'what a great idea!' and 'OMG, I love this.'

Of course, it's not all sunshine and rainbows, with some critics expressing concerns about the practical usage of the garment rack—specifically, the ease of retrieving pants in the middle of the rack or the difficulty of threading jeans through the gaps.

Responding to such worries, a helpful member clarified the item's mechanism, stating, 'each wire row sits on the side poles with hooks, so they actually lift off when needed’. Thus allaying any fears and reassuring potential buyers of its practicality.

Within the same Facebook group, other members also contributed their own creative hacks for hanging jeans. One member shared an innovative use of shower hooks in their own wardrobe, describing, 'I got clever with the shower hook hack for jeans!' They revealed that these space-saving shower hooks can be found at Kmart and, if you're lucky, even at your local op shop!

Practical Tips for Closet Organisation​

When it comes to making the most of the space available in your closet, there is a range of clever tricks you can try. Many of these require minimal effort but have the potential to make a huge difference to the way your wardrobe looks and functions.

Hang Up Your Shirts​

One simple yet effective hack is to hang up all of your shirts and blouses so the hangers face in the same direction and then reverse the entire row every time a new item is placed in the closet. That way, you can quickly spot whether you are running low on certain wardrobe basics and never have to rummage through your closet to find a specific item of clothing.

Use a Multi-rack Hanger​

Another way to save space is to hang items like skirts, dresses and trousers on a multi-rack hanger or vertical pants rack with clips—instead of traditional plastic or wooden hangers—as this can save up to 50% of space. Additionally, you can also hang up some of the garments on hooks on the inside of the doors.

Hanging Hooks​

If you also have items such as jackets, bags and scarves, hanging hooks or even shower hooks are useful additions for keeping them organised and clutter-free. Additionally, this can also be an effective way to accessorise and add a personal touch to your closet and give it a stylish and organised makeover.

Fold Clothes Neatly​

Finally, always ensure that you keep clothes and accessories neatly folded and stacked on shelves. It’s also a good idea to invest in a set of collapsible storage boxes where you can store seasonal items that you don’t use often.

Key Takeaways

• Kmart enthusiasts are rushing to purchase a highly sought-after space-saver item, the pant rack, now priced at just $19.
  • The pant rack, which can accommodate at least 12 pairs of jeans, has received praise for its space-saving capabilities.
  • A post featuring the pant rack in a popular Facebook budget home decor hacks group received over 1.5K likes and nearly 300 comments.
  • Members of the group also contributed their own creative ideas for hanging jeans, such as using shower hooks or multi-rack hangers.

So members, don't miss out on this amazing space-saving bargain! Head to your nearest Kmart store and snag yourself a $19 pant rack while stocks last, and enjoy the additional wardrobe space and the satisfaction of a well-organised closet. Happy shopping!

Do you have any personal closet-organising tricks? Feel free to share your tips in the comments section below! Let's exchange knowledge and learn from one another.

Sponsored
Here at the Seniors Discount Club, we love a good bargain, especially when it comes to sprucing up our homes. And we've got some great news for you because Kmart enthusiasts are in a flurry, rushing to the popular retailer in search of a highly sought-after space-saving item that's been discounted to just $19!

The pant rack, originally priced at $36, has been reduced by almost half on clearance. A real steal, if you ask us! It can accommodate at least 12 pairs of pants while taking up minimal space in your wardrobe. A clever social media user shared a snap of the rack in action in her own wardrobe and posted the image in a popular Facebook group dedicated to budget home decor tips and tricks, creating a whirlwind of excitement among eager shoppers.

View attachment 20650
According to Kmart, this item is described as effortless to assemble and serves as an ideal solution for storing and organising your bottoms. Source: Kmart

Comments began pouring in, expressing enthusiasm and delight for this nifty item. One person exclaimed, 'Omg, what! I need this in my life,' while another chimed in with urgency, declaring, 'Literally at Kmart now!'

In a somewhat tongue-in-cheek manner, one shopper astutely remarked, 'Well, this will now be sold out,' complete with a crying laughing emoji.

'This is GENIUS,' another person wrote, while others chimed in with enthusiastic endorsements such as 'what a great idea!' and 'OMG, I love this.'

Of course, it's not all sunshine and rainbows, with some critics expressing concerns about the practical usage of the garment rack—specifically, the ease of retrieving pants in the middle of the rack or the difficulty of threading jeans through the gaps.

Responding to such worries, a helpful member clarified the item's mechanism, stating, 'each wire row sits on the side poles with hooks, so they actually lift off when needed’. Thus allaying any fears and reassuring potential buyers of its practicality.

Within the same Facebook group, other members also contributed their own creative hacks for hanging jeans. One member shared an innovative use of shower hooks in their own wardrobe, describing, 'I got clever with the shower hook hack for jeans!' They revealed that these space-saving shower hooks can be found at Kmart and, if you're lucky, even at your local op shop!

When it comes to making the most of the space available in your closet, there is a range of clever tricks you can try. Many of these require minimal effort but have the potential to make a huge difference to the way your wardrobe looks and functions.

Hang Up Your Shirts​

One simple yet effective hack is to hang up all of your shirts and blouses so the hangers face in the same direction and then reverse the entire row every time a new item is placed in the closet. That way, you can quickly spot whether you are running low on certain wardrobe basics and never have to rummage through your closet to find a specific item of clothing.

Use a Multi-rack Hanger​

Another way to save space is to hang items like skirts, dresses and trousers on a multi-rack hanger or vertical pants rack with clips—instead of traditional plastic or wooden hangers—as this can save up to 50% of space. Additionally, you can also hang up some of the garments on hooks on the inside of the doors.

Hanging Hooks​

If you also have items such as jackets, bags and scarves, hanging hooks or even shower hooks are useful additions for keeping them organised and clutter-free. Additionally, this can also be an effective way to accessorise and add a personal touch to your closet and give it a stylish and organised makeover.

Fold Clothes Neatly​

Finally, always ensure that you keep clothes and accessories neatly folded and stacked on shelves. It’s also a good idea to invest in a set of collapsible storage boxes where you can store seasonal items that you don’t use often.

Key Takeaways

• Kmart enthusiasts are rushing to purchase a highly sought-after space-saver item, the pant rack, now priced at just $19.
  • The pant rack, which can accommodate at least 12 pairs of jeans, has received praise for its space-saving capabilities.
  • A post featuring the pant rack in a popular Facebook budget home decor hacks group received over 1.5K likes and nearly 300 comments.
  • Members of the group also contributed their own creative ideas for hanging jeans, such as using shower hooks or multi-rack hangers.

So members, don't miss out on this amazing space-saving bargain! Head to your nearest Kmart store and snag yourself a $19 pant rack while stocks last, and enjoy the additional wardrobe space and the satisfaction of a well-organised closet. Happy shopping!

Do you have any personal closet-organising tricks? Feel free to share your tips in the comments section below! Let's exchange knowledge and learn from one another.
I just revamped my closet by taking out all the thick plastic hangers and replaced with the ones from Kmart and also Aldi. The Kmart ones were $10 for 12 but the Aldi ones are practically the same and were $6.99 for 20. I wished they had them on sale a week before I bought the Kmart ones. Never mind I have a mix of them and they have really given me more room and the clothes are not crammed in any more. Closets now look neat and tidy with hangers all the same. These hangers are thin.

Reactions: Bindii and terri
I don’t see how this Kmart rack is a space saver. Much less space is needed by hanging 2 or 3 pairs of pants on one hanger
Like your comment and fully agree with you. This lady must have a bedroom-sized closet to put this pant ‘space saver’ in it. All my slacks are on double or triple hangers and when I shop for clothes the first thing I do is scrunch up a section of fabric to see if it crushes - if so, it stays in the shop, thereby saving me time and electricity ironing clothes when I want to wear anything.

As for jeans, their very fabric is such that they can be folded and put on a shelf. I do not hang my jeans on hangers, ever.

Reactions: Bindii
I'm in agreeance it's a waste of money and space, any of my pants that I do hang up I do it with the clip hangers so the legs dont get a fold line

View attachment 20650

Hang Up Your Shirts​

Use a Multi-rack Hanger​

Hanging Hooks​

Fold Clothes Neatly​

Key Takeaways

hanging them this way causes a crease 😳 i always hang them by the waist!