Shopper shares AMAZING Kmart find – perfumes that smell just like designer fragrances!

Why would you spend hundreds of dollars for designer perfumes when you can get similar-smelling fragrances from our favourite retail store, Kmart?

One mum from Sydney has taken to social media to share the latest Kmart products she's been raving about – extremely affordable perfumes that smell just like designer fragrances!

Dani, who goes by the username "luxeandlemonade" on social media, recently discovered a variety of luxury scent bottles tucked away in Kmart's beauty aisle, and they are available for as little as just $4. What a bargain!

The $4 fragrances come in 20ml bottles and come in different scents such as Peach Blossom, Jasmine Gem, Soft Neroli and Blush Bloom. They also come in a four-bottle collection which is available for a discounted price of $12.

According to Dani, her favourite scent is the Bergamot Escape. In fact, she even bought two bottles because she just liked the scent so much!

The mum said it smells similar to Tom Ford Venetian Bergamot (which sells for $495) and Le Labo Bergamot (which sells for $295).

"If Le Labo or Tom Ford fragrances aren't in your budget, Kmart’s got you!" she said.

O9Emhcx2CII8BVWswwv3g0OsaFm2Oz5ISLR_lpQ8BmM5C9FnSsaPuCeE3HXCl1rFM7U26sCFpbsxN0lGkYfAtc31-t0hqy3z_TvCJ7Z9W544dLkSscFaLLwuGOp5mgbeDgLvDA9q

A shopper discovered new affordable perfumes from Kmart that smell just like designer fragrances. Credit: TikTok/@luxeandlemonade.
Several followers who have seen her videos on TikTok and Instagram agree that the perfumes from Kmart smell so good. One follower even noted that the Peach Blossom variant smells like YSL Black Opium ($150) and Tom Ford Ripe Peach ($310).

However, not everyone seems to be a fan of the fragrances. In fact, some of her followers were totally against these perfumes!

"Please don't put these on your body! They are so toxic to your health, " wrote one follower. "They’re $8 for a reason and have way worse ingredients than a toilet air freshener."

A second user added: "Last time I had anything scented from Kmart, it caused me to have a really bad cough. When I removed it from my room it stopped! Not good."

Uh oh, it seems like the cheap price tag of these perfumes may come with a cost, so just in case we will say you should buy these at your own discretion, folks! Has anyone else ever had any issues with “cheap” fragrances causing health issues?

Reactions: Ricci and BJM
Sponsored
I rarely use perfume. I have some the kids bought me as a present years ago that is still about a quarter full. I think that's enough to be going on with.:)

Reactions: pymmie
I love perfume. Until recently, I have worn the same daytime perfume since 1991 (possibly earlier). I regularly received compliments on how lovely I smelt & it lasted all day. But I am devastated it is discontinued now & I’m savouring my last big bottle for absolute Special times. However, I do enjoy mixing it up a little more these days with a variety of fragrances for different occasions. 💖

Reactions: Ricci
Wow, that's such a fantastic find! I love it when you stumble upon affordable alternatives that smell just like high-end designer fragrances. It's like a little secret to smelling amazing without breaking the bank.

Speaking of scents, have you ever considered exploring absolutes for perfumery? They can be a game-changer for creating your own unique and long-lasting scents. It's all about finding those hidden gems to elevate your fragrance game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricci