Skipton

Feb 2, 2022
Shave And A Shoeshine!

A few decades ago, a man walked into a barber shop and said,
"I'll have a shave and a shoeshine, please."
As it was in those days, the barber lathers his face and sharpens the straight edge.
However, instead of the usual child or assistant, a gorgeous woman kneels down and shines his shoes for him.
The man said, "Hi there! sweetheart. You know, you're pretty gorgeous."
"Why thank you." said the woman and flashed him a smile.
"How about, after my shave, we both get out of here and go to my hotel room?" asks the excited young man.
"I don't think my husband would like that." she replied.
"Oh, nonsense! Tell him you're working overtime, and I'll pay you the difference!" Smirks the customer.
"You tell him." She says, smiling, "He's the one shaving you."

Shave And A Shoeshine!

As it was in those days, the barber lathers his face and sharpens the straight edge.

However, instead of the usual child or assistant, a gorgeous woman kneels down and shines his shoes for him.
"How about, after my shave, we both get out of here and go to my hotel room?" asks the excited young man.
"Oh, nonsense! Tell him you're working overtime, and I'll pay you the difference!" Smirks the customer.
Lol, I hope the pretty lady's husband doesn't cut his throat! Hahaha.

Read the joke, laugh if you want but keep the negatives off the site, if you can please. There are too many negatives that spoils it for others. Some get it, some don’t, some enjoy them, some don’t. I read and enjoy or not, but it’s only a joke and someone is trying to make our days lighter!

Shave And A Shoeshine!

I’ve heard this one before - I read and enjoy all jokes, good, bad and sometimes even ‘ugly’ but I do try not to be negative in my comments (have been negative with some commenters who have been crude in their replies, though). Thank you Skipton, I enjoy most of your jokes.