How do you get the answers to these questions posted on here? I saved them to the clipboard & thought that I would see them but I don’t ☹️
Please… can someone help me as I am not very good with technology 😎

Once you have saved to clipboard, come down to the outlined box where you would type in a comment. Tap in the box, paste will appear, tap paste and your traffic light score will appear…good 🍀

I got 7 out of 10 (70%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #479
Question 1: 🟩
Question 2: 🟩
Question 3: 🟥
Question 4: 🟥
Question 5: 🟩
Question 6: 🟩
Question 7: 🟩
Question 8: 🟩
Question 9: 🟥
Question 10: 🟩
Coulda, shoulda, woulda - almost had 80% lol

9/10 today. Though I do question no.9 (even though I picked the correct out of the choices given) I would say Ben was the first solo Album for MJ - I still have it and it was released way earlier, maybe 1971/2?

Managed a 6 today and a get out FREE card from the Losers Club from the weekends result.....aaah the fresh air 😂😉

How do you get the answers to these questions posted on here? I saved them to the clipboard & thought that I would see them but I don’t ☹️
Hi Helen, I am in the same boat as you. I do not know how to post on the clipboard

I got 9 out of 10 (90%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #479
Question 3: 🟩
Question 4: 🟩
Question 9: 🟥

I got 8 out of 10 (80%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #479
Question 3: 🟥
Question 4: 🟥
Question 9: 🟩
This feels a bit more like it😀

Reactions: magpie1
Hi. I hope I can explain this well enough. After you’ve saved it to the clipboard, scroll down to the end of all the results posts. Tap in the empty box so that a cursor appears. Touch in the box again and you’ll be given some options. Choose paste. Your game results will then appear in the box. Don’t forget to tap Post. Hope this helps 😀

Hi. I hope I can explain this well enough. After you’ve saved it to the clipboard, scroll down to the end of all the results posts. Tap in the empty box so that a cursor appears. Touch in the box again and you’ll be given some options. Choose paste. Your game results will then appear in the box. Don’t forget to tap Post. Hope this helps 😀
Thank you for your help.😊