so question 4: when and looked cause I was curious - you know me - I only chose 16th century because it was the earliest. High-heeled shoes were first worn in the 10th century as a way to help the Persian cavalry keep their shoes in their stirrups.

so question 6: it called a synchronous rotation (which I knew) - could not find that answer so chose wrongly - This is the explanation I found - from Earth we always see (nearly) the same face of the Moon. This happens because the Moon rotates on its axis in the same amount of time it takes to orbit Earth, a trait called synchronous rotation - how that makes it tidally locked to earth is beyond me - I believe tides are linked to the moon not the other way around - I think its without the moon we wouldn't have tides.

so quesion 8: you got me, should have read more carefully - though the answer sort of contradicts itself by saying fasting is actually one of the pilars - was they say that fasting at Ramadan is not a pillar but regular fasting is - I am curioius about that one.
agree with these

I got 7 out of 10 (70%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #467
Question 1: 🟥
Question 2: 🟩
Question 3: 🟩
Question 4: 🟩
Question 5: 🟩
Question 6: 🟥
Question 7: 🟩
Question 8: 🟩
Question 9: 🟥
Quest
ion 10: 🟩
Q9 is subject to argument 🤔😎

Reactions: DLHM and Da Freddo
SDC Trivia Game #467 - 04/09/2024

Q9 wrong answer given. Pseudonym is used for any use of a false name in any situation. Nom de plume is the correct term for a writer. Translated from the French it is “Name of the pen”.

Reactions: Loubeauxarts
I got 7 out of 10 (70%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #467
Question 1: 🟥
Quest
ion 10: 🟩
Q9 is subject to argument 🤔😎
Actually there’s no argument. None at all. The given answer for Q9 is completely wrong. ✖
And for Q8, the question is wrong because no answer of the options given can be correct. ✖️🙄😼

I got 8 out of 10 (80%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #467
Question 1: 🟩
Question 6: 🟩
Question 8: 🟥
Question 10: 🟩
Q8 : so fasting isn’t a pillar? 🙄
Q9 : a nom de plume is specifically for authors writing under a different name. A pseudonym is merely a general term for anyone doing anything under an alias.
😼Two very questionable questions.
Now I have a head spin, Who is right?? Who is wrong ?? I want MY MUMMY.:cry::cry:

Question 4: 🟥
Question 9: 🟩

Question 6 is utter BS. The Moon weighs about 250 times that of the Earth's oceans combined. Tell me the how tides influence the Moon's position in relation to the Earth and I will show you evidence of the Tooth Fairy!

Question 8: 🟥
Q8 : so fasting isn’t a pillar? 🙄
Q9 : a nom de plume is specifically for authors writing under a different name. A pseudonym is merely a general term for anyone doing anything under an alias.
😼Two very questionable questions.
An identical reaction

I got 10 out of 10 (100%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #467
Question 9: 🟩