Question 4: 🟩
Question 5: 🟩
Question 6: 🟩
Question 7: 🟩
Question 8: 🟥
Question 9: 🟥
Question 10: 🟩

You must be joking!
Q.1 A 6 in cricket is arms held vertically - the answer here is 'wide'.
Q.8 I'm also not sure that Einstein knew he was the king of pop!
These are errors which destroy the experience.
And, by the way, 'cherub' is a noun, not an adjevtive as used yesterday - that would be cherubic.
Do you have proof readers?
Correct. Arms out horizontally is a wide. Must be watching the wrong game all these years.
I thought Einstein was the king of pop, so I got a tick.

Reactions: Nevertiki and DLHM
I got 6 out of 10 (60%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #462
Question 1: 🟥
Question 2: 🟩
Question 3: 🟩
Question 10: 🟥
It threw me when the answer couldn't fit the question. And the first one I knew the right answer just hit wrong one. Always tomorrow

I got 5 out of 10 (50%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #462
Question 4: 🟥
Question 10: 🟥
Someone needs to learn a bit about cricket, and wrong answers also on other questions, it became a pin the tail on the Donkey event

Honestly. just how hard is it to put 10 Q's together with the correct sets of answers. Even more so when the same questions are asked time and time again. How many times has the 'little black dress' question been asked?

RUBBISH to your answer in Number 1.
If the umpire holds arms outstretched HORIZONTALLY, it is DEFINITELY A WIDE not a Six
If the umpire holds arms outstretched VERTICALLY it is SIX

Reactions: cardie and DLHM
Well here we go again: Question 1: According to the Lord's Cricket Grounds MCC Umpire Laws: Signals 2.13.11 Wide - by extending both arms horizontally. Signals 2.13.13 Boundary 6 - by raising both arms above the head. I am not a cricket fan but even I knew this.

Question 8: well the notoriously poor proof reader is at it again. I didn't know Albert Einstein was such a popular singer LOL

Wide ball

When the ball delivered is outside the reach of the batter it is called a wide ball. Similar to a no-ball, a penalty of one run is awarded to the batting team and the ball is not counted as a legal ball in the match. The bowler will be seen delivering that ball again. The hand signal for a wide ball is both hands raised horizontally on the sides.

Six Runs

Batter earns six runs when the ball flies over the boundary and the ball doesn’t hit the ground. The umpires raises both hands in the air and above their heads.

YOU CAN JAM THE REST OF THE TRIVIA WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE?

I reckon I got 100% Q1 A six is signaled with both arms raised (vertical) Horizontally it is a WDE!!
Q8 No correct answer period!! Correct answer could be Elvis or Michael Jackson!!

I got 8 out of 10 (80%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #462
Question 9: 🟩

Wide ball

When the ball delivered is outside the reach of the batter it is called a wide ball. Similar to a no-ball, a penalty of one run is awarded to the batting team and the ball is not counted as a legal ball in the match. The bowler will be seen delivering that ball again. The hand signal for a wide ball is both hands raised horizontally on the sides.

Six Runs

Batter earns six runs when the ball flies over the boundary and the ball doesn’t hit the ground. The umpires raises both hands in the air and above their heads.

YOU CAN JAM THE REST OF THE TRIVIA WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE?
I did today...disappointing when the supposed correct answers are clearly wrong..I think our Trivia masters need to lift their game, too many mistakes too frequently..😪

Reactions: wjs1957
I got 8 out of 10 (80%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #462
Question 9: 🟩

Question 1 - It's all been said before!

Question 8 - Stephen Hawking is the only answer as the other choices were dead and buried before the emergence of pop music.
Never knew that Hawking (a physicist) ever put out a record. BTW he is dead as well as are the both of the possible answers Elvis or Jackson!!

I got 6 out of 10 (60%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #462
Question 4: 🟥
yet again Q and A that don't have anything to do with each other!!!

Reactions: Da Freddo and DLHM