So the whiskey question 3: I always though whiskey was defined by (as google puts it, I only thought of 4 myself and chose 5 as the closest, because 3 was too small) single malt, blended malt, blended whiskey, barrel proof, or single cask. Not by country - more then 3 countries produce whiskey you know and I personally have never asked for a Scotch, American or Irish whiskey I've always gone for a single malt and by name.

So out of curiosity I went looking on google for the largest produce of whiskey in the world and wait for it - I got distracted - India (blew my mind) produces 235 million bottles of whiskey in a year - the reason we probably never heard of this. is apparently it is consumed incountry. Not sure if their the biggest by an interesting fact.

Question 9: since when is a filmaker an actor, perhaps the question should be rephrased as the person who received the award not the "actor". Because the question included "actor" I subconsiously eliminated Martin who has alwas been a filmaker not an actor in my mind.

I got 7 out of 10 (70%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #461
Question 1: 🟩
Question 2: 🟩
Question 3: 🟥
Question 4: 🟩
Question 5: 🟩
Question 6: 🟥
Question 7: 🟩
Question 8: 🟩
Question 9: 🟥
Question 10: 🟩

Probably the greatest joke of SDC trivia I have seen!

Question 6 - Lions have never been native to Singapore. The only lions there are in the zoo!

Question 9 - As mentioned before, Martin Scorsese is a film maker, not a actor.

Bullshit answer to the whisky question: There are five basic whiskey types: Single malt, blended malt, blended whiskey, barrel proof, or single cask. Most countries produce some or all of these whiskeys, though some are more common in certain areas than others. Single malt whiskey uses only one type of grain and comes from a single distillery. That's not even counting Moonshine?

Question 3: How many different types of whiskey are there?​

Incorrect! There are 3 main types of whiskey - Scotch whisky, American whiskey (which includes bourbon), and Irish whiskey. Each type has its own distinct characteristics based on the grains used, production methods, and aging processes.

Does the person in charge of the trivia bother to read and differentiate between the question and the answer

I got 8 out of 10 (80%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #461
Question 9: 🟩

Reactions: DLHM

As whiskey is my drink of preference I totally disagree with the answer given for #3…as being 3, correct answer is 5….Single malt, blended malt, blended whiskey, barrel proof or single cask 😳😔🙄🥺😩😡😒

I got 10 out of 10 (100%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #461
Question 3: 🟩
Question 6: 🟩
Question 9: 🟩
🤩😁🤩

• Wow
Reactions: magpie1 and DLHM
¹¹1111¹11¹111p

Ppppppp
5: 🟩

As whiskey is my drink of preference I totally disagree with the answer given for #3…as being 3, correct answer is 5….Single malt, blended malt, blended whiskey, barrel proof or single cask 😳😔🙄🥺😩😡😒
And which one do you like the most out of the 5 alternatives?