Just throwing a spanner in the works here - googled the following:
What is the role of the thumb in hand anatomy?

“Medically reviewed by Daniel Wiznia, MD — By Rachel Ann Tee-Melegrito — Updated on February 17, 2023
Is the thumb a finger?
Anatomy

Summary
The thumb is one of five digits on each hand, but it has a different shape and function from the other digits. However, most medical guides refer to the thumb as a finger.”

And that’s where I’ll leave it for all of you to argue about !! Ha, ha. So who and which is correct?? Let us know, and I’m sure there will be differing comments depending on the words ‘finger’ or ‘digit’!

I got 8 out of 10 (80%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #45
Question 1: 🟥
Question 2: 🟩
Question 3: 🟩
Question 4: 🟩
Question 5: 🟩
Question 6: 🟩
Question 7: 🟩
Question 8: 🟩
Question 9: 🟩
Question 10: 🟥

I got 80% in SDC Trivia #45 on 9/7/23.
MM has 3 fingers on each hand. Naughty SDC

I got 9 out of 10 (90%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #45
Question 1: 🟩
Question 2: 🟩
Question 3: 🟩
Question 4: 🟩
Question 5: 🟩
Question 6: 🟩
Question 7: 🟩
Question 8: 🟩
Question 9: 🟩
Question 10: 🟥
Bond is boring

SDC Trivia Game #45 - 09/07/2023

Question 1: A Hindu divides their life into four stages or "ashramas." What is the name of the first stage?

Brahmacharya represents the student stage of a Hindu's life, during which one acquires knowledge and develops character, typically lasting from childhood until early adulthood.

Question 2: If a person experiences a shortage of Vitamin D, which weather phenomenon is mostly responsible for this?

Vitamin D is produced in the skin through exposure to sunlight, specifically UVB radiation. Lack of sunlight can result in a deficiency, leading to potential health issues such as weak bones, and in severe cases, rickets.

Question 3: What is the name of Australia's most famous horse race?

The Melbourne Cup, also known as "The race that stops a nation," is held annually on the first Tuesday of November. It has been a part of Australia's sporting culture since 1861 and attracts visitors from all over the world.

Question 4: Which invention is credited to Australian chemist Cyril P. Callister?

Vegemite, a popular Australian spread made from yeast extract, was invented in 1922 by Cyril P. Callister. The unique spread is a source of B vitamins and is enjoyed on toast and sandwiches.

Question 5: How many fingers does the classic cartoon character Mickey Mouse have on each hand?

Mickey Mouse was created by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks in 1928. The character's design features four fingers on each hand – three fingers and a thumb – which was a common practice in animation to simplify the drawing process.

Question 6: Where in Australia is the highest average annual rainfall recorded?

Bellenden Ker, located in Queensland, receives an annual average rainfall of about 8,108 millimetres (319 inches). The high rainfall is due to its location on the windward side of the Great Dividing Range and being adjacent to the Coral Sea.

Question 7: In which ancient civilization was the first form of a written language developed?

The Sumerians developed a cuneiform script around 3,500 BCE in Mesopotamia, which is considered to be the first form of a written language.

Question 8: How many layers of the Earth are there?

The Earth is composed of four main layers which are the crust, the mantle, the outer core, and the inner core. Each layer has its own unique characteristics and properties.

Question 9: Which civilization is known for its famous Hanging Gardens?

The Hanging Gardens of Babylon are considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Constructed by King Nebuchadnezzar II during the 6th century BC, the Gardens were a marvel of terraced gardens and impressive architecture.

Question 10: When was the first James Bond film released?

The first James Bond film, titled "Dr. No," was released in 1962 and starred Sean Connery as the British super spy. It was directed by Terence Young and is considered to have established the James Bond film series' iconic style.

You got answers correct
I guessed 5 out of 10. I enjoyed the quiz. Thanku. I would like to see more of these in the future