Question 3: 🟩
Question 4: 🟩
Question 5: 🟩
Question 6: 🟥
Question 7: 🟥
Question 8: 🟩
Question 9: 🟩
Question 10: 🟩

Seriously, how many people look up answers before answering. How many would actually know,

When did Christian Dior debut his "New Look" collection?, unless you're a fashionista.​

I knew that one ! Simply an older woman with an interest in miscellaneous info. Definitely no fashionista, I dress for comfort!

Q4: It may be a philosophical oddity with no definitive answer but it’s a BS answer.
Just because there is no witness to an observable sound-creating event does NOT preclude the generation of that sound.
In this case the science of physics trumps philosophy.
I agree. If the person is deaf they would likely feel the sound wave. If I had a dog and regularly used a dog whistle so that the dog would return to me when I blew on it, I would knew a sound happened when the dog came to me. If you are using a philosophic issue the alternatives or question should be as narrow. After all how can you even prove it “fell” some might have pushed it and as it was dead or dying it succumbed to the pressure . SEE absurd question !

Well blow me down......80% correct today...my guess machine was running so HOT. 🤣🤣🤣🤣😉 that's worth 2 days average scores ya know. 😂😂😂😂