This is ridiculous.....it's either 4 or 6 for me on a regular basis....maybe I've been hacked, however it's more likely that I'm not very good at this game.....will someone kick me a football please, that's more like it.🏉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Bullwinkle
I got 8 out of 10 (80%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #198
Question 1: 🟩
Question 2: 🟩
Question 3: 🟥
Question 4: 🟩
Question 5: 🟩
Question 6: 🟩
Question 7: 🟩
Question 8: 🟩
Question 9: 🟩
Question 10: 🟥

I got 9 out of 10 (90%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #198
Question 3: 🟩
Question 4: 🟥
Question 9: 🟩
Question 10: 🟩

SDC Trivia Game #198 - 10/12/2023

Question 1: Why is the famous Mona Lisa painting considered unfinished?

Experts believe that Leonardo da Vinci either intentionally left the Mona Lisa's eyebrows and eyelashes unfinished or that they faded over time due to the aging process of the painting. It's also theorized that they could have been removed during a previous restoration attempt.

Question 2: If Batman and Superman are members of which superhero group?

The Justice League, originally founded in 1960, is a popular superhero team in the DC Comics universe that brings together various heroes to fight against powerful threats.

Question 3: What is the process by which plants convert sunlight into food called?

Photosynthesis is critical for life on Earth, as it produces oxygen as a byproduct and helps to reduce carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere.

Question 4: How many buttons did the original Levi's blue jeans have?

The original Levi's blue jeans, patented in 1873, featured a single button in the front. Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis originally designed the jeans for durability and practicality for working-class individuals, like miners and laborers.

Question 5: How many elements are in the periodic table?

As of November 2016, there are 118 confirmed elements in the periodic table. The elements range from element 1 (hydrogen) to element 118 (oganesson). New elements are occasionally discovered and added to the periodic table.

Question 6: Which Australian city is known as the "City of Churches"?

Adelaide is known as the "City of Churches" due to its abundance of religious institutions, largely stemming from its roots as a British free-settler community. The city was founded in 1836 and is the capital of South Australia.

Question 7: In physics, what is the term used to describe the force that opposes motion between two objects in contact with each other?

Friction is the force that opposes the motion or tendency of such motion of two surfaces in contact. There are several types of friction, including static, kinetic, and rolling friction. It plays a crucial role in everyday activities, such as walking or driving a car.

Question 8: In which part of the human body would you find the ulna bone?

The ulna is located in the forearm and runs parallel to the radius. It's one of the two long bones in the forearm that help with the movement of the wrist and elbow.

Question 9: If you are studying "ichthyology," what subject are you focusing on?

Ichthyology is the branch of zoology that studies fish. The term comes from the ancient Greek word "ichthys," which means fish.

Question 10: Where was the epicenter of Australian film production in the early 20th century?

Melbourne was home to the world's first feature-length film, "The Story of the Kelly Gang," released in 1906. It also boasted the Cozens Spencer's Southern Cross Feature Film Company, which helped play a significant role in Melbourne's film industry dominance during this time.

You got answers correct
My best score so far.

I got 9 out of 10 (90%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #198
Question 3: 🟩
Question 4: 🟩
Question 9: 🟥