Question 10. Da Vinci painted both Mona Lisa and The Last Supper . Starry starry Night was Vincent Van Gogh . Both last super and Mona Lisa are famous paintings not one more than the other

I actually believe there are more penguins in Victoria and Tasmania comes 2nd.

I got 8 out of 10 (80%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #197
Question 1: 🟥
Question 2: 🟥
Question 3: 🟩
Question 4: 🟩
Question 5: 🟩
Question 6: 🟩
Question 7: 🟩
Question 8: 🟩
Question 9: 🟩
Question 10: 🟩
Penguins

• Haha
Reactions: Veggiepatch
I got 8 out of 10 (80%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #197
Question 1: 🟩
Question 7: 🟥

I didn’t know that the platypus was venomous
Only the male he has spurs behind his rear legs. The pain is excruciating and pain killers do not work.

Leonardo da Vinci Painted "The Last Supper" AND "Mona Lisa" So how come i was given a WRONG when I gave "The Last Supper" as one of his paintings?
[/QUOTE

Maybe, the powers that be think he only painted one painting “Mona Lisa” 😃😃😃

I got 10 out of 10 (100%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #197
Question 1: 🟩
Question 2: 🟩
Question 7: 🟩
A good day today.

Reactions: Veggiepatch
What was I thinking!!!! I had a mental image of the Harbour Bridge and answered the f**king Opera House!!!

90%.

Please get rid of "To Kill A Mockingbird". Makes me want to go to the local library, borrow all and any copies of the book, DVD or otherwise, and burn them Fahrenheit 451 style!

• Wow
Reactions: DLHM
What was I thinking!!!! I had a mental image of the Harbour Bridge and answered the f**king Opera House!!!

90%.

Please get rid of "To Kill A Mockingbird". Makes me want to go to the local library, borrow all and any copies of the book, DVD or otherwise, and burn them Fahrenheit 451 style!
“To Kill A Mockingbird” was the only required reading book in school that I liked. I actually read the whole book, unlike the other required reading books. I also watched the movie a few times. I thought Gregory Peck was great!

Hey ,just so you know we have platypus in the suburb I live in & that’s in Brisbane Qld

I got 4 out of 10 (40%) answers correct on SDC Trivia Game #197
Question 1: 🟥
Question 3: 🟥
Question 6: 🟥
Question 7: 🟥
Question 10: 🟥

Where I am in Sydney it's 44 deg Toooo hot

90%.

I did exactly the same f**king thing about the Opera House.......'Coathanger has always been the name for the bloody bridge......going thru way too fast today.....still it made no difference to my score. 🤣😉

Well after botching my answer about that bloody bridge ( cannot believe I pushed Opera House ) in my haste today, GUESS WHAT??.........another total of 4......honestly my dumb arse is jinxed, I've got to say. 🤣🤣🤣😉